what kind of nerd are you?

Options

Replies

• TheDoctorDonna10
    Options
    Do I really have to pick a kind of nerd to be?
  • TRIX5884
    TRIX5884 Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    B-E-A-N-I-E-B-A-B-I-E-S
  • ravenribbs
    ravenribbs Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Star Trek, Star Wars, Chris Paolini, George R. R. Martin, Robert Silverberg, Ray Bradbury, sci fi in general. Flip side: spelling and grammar dweeb. Animal medicine is right up there, too.
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    torchwood4_zps1ff1defe.jpg

drwhobinglebongle_zps86f0490a.gif

hahahahano_zpsd459f773.gif
  • NormInv
    NormInv Posts: 3,285 Member
    Options
    Calories....I count calories
  • missjones513
    missjones513 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Accounting.
  • JulieFinn
    JulieFinn Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    a knitting nerd
  • ravenribbs
    ravenribbs Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Calories....I count calories

Calorie counter wins the nerd fest!!
  • Slacker16
    Slacker16 Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    Math and history.
    I'm more of a dork than a nerd though.
  • moondancer2010
    moondancer2010 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I'm a nerd (geek?) of all trades... Harry Potter, Dr. Who, Firefly, anime, MLP, Last Airbender, Video Games (anything with a sword), SCA, theater, too many to name! I love all forms of Nerd-dom!
  • embrace_the_dark_side
    Options
    Economics
    DIY (I like building things ranging from furniture to watches to robots)
    Health nut
  • StarvingInSuburbia
    Options
    Science. I ADORE space, astronomy, and human anatomy. I'm reading loads of science fiction and writing so many science fiction/futuristic short stories.
  • nknjansen
    nknjansen Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm poop scientist.
  • StarvingInSuburbia
    Options
    I'm a nerd (geek?) of all trades... Harry Potter, Dr. Who, Firefly, anime, MLP, Last Airbender, Video Games (anything with a sword), SCA, theater, too many to name! I love all forms of Nerd-dom!

Same :D
  • marsellient
    marsellient Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    I prefer the term 'intellectual'; For I am a scholar and connoisseur of various aged and noble crafts. My mind is a soaring raven of wit, far elevated above the writhing philistine-dom of the masses, of the childish pleasures of the serfdom. I am an ascetic and a savant of academia. Do not even try to comprehend. You are but a midge upon the citadel of my being. Revere me, for I am your cerebral master.

(I'm only jesting)
    :wink:

Nicely done! Can't say I'm a match for the "cerebral master", but I'm a musical nerd...play the oboe...for fun. :laugh:
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    the 4-legged kind.
  • LloydSev
    LloydSev Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I work in IT, play video games, read Fantasy Epic novels, love SciFi TV, and play MineCraft a bit more than I should... what kind of nerd am I? lol
  • votkuhr
    votkuhr Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I'm very into PC games. :) Currently playing Diablo 3 and dabbling into LoL; used to top DPS charts as a Mage in WoW (was also RL + ranged officer).. I like 9GAG and memes.. Wouldn't consider myself a girl's girl, but more of a guy's girl. :)

34xhqmd.jpg

Edited for a screenshot because my transmog + Shard of Hate is quite sexy... :drinker:
  • embrace_the_dark_side
    Options
    I should clarify this since I feel like being a nerd is a big part of my identity.

I have always been high achieving academically. I graduated in the top 5% of both my college and high school classes. I enjoy academia... thought about becoming a professor.

I was also a journalism nerd... I was the editor of my college paper and enjoyed the whole process of gathering news, exploring it, and writing it.

I enjoy ideas... new ones, challenging ones...
  • FrozenSongBird
    FrozenSongBird Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    Fantasy/Sci-Fi/Music/Books/Art/Theatre