Need Friends and Motivation, Please help!

Options
Hi everyone! After having a breakdown after trying on my swimsuit for my vacation yesterday, I've decided to try MFP (again). I could use some supportive friends to help me stay on track. Please add me!

Replies

• Cocotrendy
    Cocotrendy Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I added you! We can do this together.
  • justicejilla
    Options
    Thank you! Yes we can!
  • Jason3589
    Jason3589 Posts: 734
    Options
    No need to get upset hun, I am sure you will do great xx
  • alyjb1121
    alyjb1121 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I am here every day, on day 87 now! i'll add you, i have a good group of motivators and try my best to reciprocate, and i have heard it really helps them as much as me!! :wink:
  • LaraeTX
    LaraeTX Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Good luck, friend request sent
  • omannabuihe
    Options
    Need to lose 20lbs for my wedding in mid july. we can help each other
  • omannabuihe
    Options
    please i need all the motivation i can get. wedding is in july. need to lose 20lbs.
  • danarochelle
    danarochelle Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Add me! I need support too and I can reciprocate it. We got this!:flowerforyou:
  • 4aces61
    4aces61 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I'm here everyday also. What are your weight goals? How much exercise/cardio/per days are you doing?
  • cnekniher
    cnekniher Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Im looking to lose 60 pounds, please feel free to add me!
  • RobinLynx
    RobinLynx Posts: 60
    Options
    Sending friend request, & anyone who likes feel free to add me too. I did make goal weight & am maintaining--if I can do it, anyone can
  • ohlalaitsamd
    ohlalaitsamd Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    sending a request...we're on the same boat..we can do this!
  • suemisty
    suemisty Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Sueand I'm looking for friends too! (Looks like I'm a poet lol)
  • vicfzy
    vicfzy Posts: 32
    Options
    Ive hit the nasty plateue so need friends too. Feel free to add me if any one would like to help
  • MelissaGranville75
    MelissaGranville75 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I need friends & motivation as well! Feel free to add me & if anyone else wants to that would be Awesome!!
  • loveby30
    loveby30 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I am also re-starting MFP after getting half way to goal this winter! I added you! I am sure that we can all do this and cry out of happiness when trying on any clothes, including swimsuits!

Anyone who wants to add me please feel free. :)
  • charlottejackson7731
    charlottejackson7731 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    trying this again.. just cant seem to commit... i have at least 50 lbs to lose.. add me please and help me get my butt in gear? thanks
  • Lonasue32
    Lonasue32 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I started at 236 I'm at 198. I have definitely had my ups and downs. I love to talk and try to support daily. I would love to do that for you and anyone else. I'm from the Pacific Northwest. Feel free to add me. I think having a support group is the best thing ever!! Good for you for reaching out.
  • maddoxnjl
    maddoxnjl Posts: 25
    Options
    I have about 50lbs to lose and determined this time to not stop after a few weeks, fall in to bad habits and have to start all over again. Would be great if anyone wants to add me to motivate each other :)
  • MzMayah86
    MzMayah86 Posts: 3
    Options
    BUMP!!! I am in the same boat i will add you and anyone that can be a motivator please add me! Lets do this!