Need Advice for Rapid Butt Growth

Options
12346»

Replies

• Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    What's going on May 13th that requires rapid butt growth?

Well you see my husband has been deployed for a few months and while he's been done I've been doing my lifting and keeping a calorie deficit and what have you but, tragically, I've gone from 36-28-40 to 36-26-38! That's a whole two inches off the butt and that will simply just not fly. I wanted to be amazing when he saw me again but instead I'll be lacking in the booty department!

I'm sure you can understand the dire nature of my question now.

....is this a joke?

Did some part of it strike you as humorous?

I saw it as asinine, not humorous. Then again, I only have four years of my life deployed to the Middle East so what the hell would I know.

I'm not sure what that has to do with anything, or does having been deployed yourself give you a higher perch to look down on other people's goals from?

You think wanting to look good when I see my husband again is asinine? Even though plenty of women have similar motivation? Asinine in what way, exactly?
  • Achrya
    Options
    OP congratulations on losing 2 inches on your waist and 2 inches on your rear.

while keeping your bust measurement.

you have apparently somehow seemed to do the impossible.

haterz (and their sisters) should be lining up to see how you did it.

especially pear shaped haterz.

I lost some bust size, but that was back when I started losing weight. They've held pretty steady at their current size for quite some time now.
  • brianpperkins
    brianpperkins Posts: 6,124 Member
    Options

Well you see my husband has been deployed for a few months and while he's been done I've been doing my lifting and keeping a calorie deficit and what have you but, tragically, I've gone from 36-28-40 to 36-26-38! That's a whole two inches off the butt and that will simply just not fly. I wanted to be amazing when he saw me again but instead I'll be lacking in the booty department!

....is this a joke?

I saw it as asinine, not humorous. Then again, I only have four years of my life deployed to the Middle East so what the hell would I know.

I'm not sure what that has to do with anything, or does having been deployed yourself give you a higher perch to look down on other people's goals from?

You think wanting to look good when I see my husband again is asinine? Even though plenty of women have similar motivation? Asinine in what way, exactly?

You admit to being willing to do anything, healthy or not, to foolishly gain an inch or two in rapid manner ... an absolutely asinine position. I also don't need a high perch to look down upon foolishness. If you're so desperate, caulk guns work just fine ... it's toxic and potentially fatal, but it will add inches almost instantly which you've stated is more important than safety. Your returning husband deserves better than what you've stated in this thread upon his return.
  • WillLift4Tats
    WillLift4Tats Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options

....is this a joke?

You admit to being willing to do anything, healthy or not, to foolishly gain an inch or two in rapid manner ... an absolutely asinine position. I also don't need a high perch to look down upon foolishness. If you're so desperate, caulk guns work just fine ... it's toxic and potentially fatal, but it will add inches almost instantly which you've stated is more important than safety. Your returning husband deserves better than what you've stated in this thread upon his return.

What the what? Wow....ok...:huh:
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,899 Member
    Options

....is this a joke?

I think someone is taking this thread just a tad too seriously
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options

....is this a joke?

this my friends is thinly veiled racism GRASPing for something to be mad about where there is nothing.

this person themselves is the asinine one as his flimsy arguments show. i know this all too well.. see some ONE you don't like, then proceed to get mad at them for anything and everything just to have a finger to point. i see right through you sir, and am now in the position of beleiving you were never deployed to anywhere.

lame.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    I heard this thread included both butts *and* butthurt...

...so I'm in.

(Has anyone made a Sir Mix-a-lot reference yet?)
  • Achrya
    Options

....is this a joke?

Wow. I bet people just rave about your sense of humor and ability to spot tongue in cheek/throw away lines. You seem like you're a lot of fun at parties.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options

...so I'm in.

i alluded to itty bitty waist being important for round things in your face to be apparent, but no one seems to have jumped on it. the fruit may have been too high.
  • Galatea_Stone
    Galatea_Stone Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options

...so I'm in.

i alluded to itty bitty waist being important for round things in your face to be apparent, but no one seems to have jumped on it. the fruit may have been too high.

Well, she is little in the middle.
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,899 Member
    Options

...so I'm in.

*stands on tip toes and streeeetches*
  • 8lackie
    8lackie Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I've seen variations on this story. Google "do it yourself injections for bigger breasts" and you will be truly frightened by the species we belong to.