Without diet or effort .. easy tips to lose weight

Options
easy tips to lose weight
easy tips to lose weight

easy tips to lose weight

Without hunger or frustration or drugs , Without diet or effort .. easy tips to lose weight .. this Twenty-three way brought to you by nutrition experts to lose weight Along details :

• When you feel hungry between meals , chew celery because it burns a lot of calories , or eat some fresh fruit

• Be sure to eat three meals a day at the same time, but Athml breakfast because they increase the rate of burning calories .

• Try to stand up while talking on the phone or watching TV , and the control device without the use of the remote control makes a lot of movement.

• Use the stairs instead of the elevator whenever you can .

• further from your mind the idea that smoking reduces weight if you are a smoker quit smoking immediately and March, Sport light and you will notice the difference in your skin and posture .

• Do not use sugar , or replace the sugar factory sugar fruit .

• Use alternatives to milk and low-fat cheese .

• If you love those who drink chocolate or cocoa Buy the kind that does not contain sugar or additional materials .

• Beware of canned foods because they contain a lot of calories , and sodium used in the process of keeping these foods hamper the process of digestion , causing obesity.

• Do not take pasta or rice only once every two weeks, and preferably replaced with type made ​​from brown land .

• accustomed to eating brown bread , and chose the type containing the bran which helps in the digestion process .

• Do not eat only natural unsalted nuts .

• Use olive oil, cold pressed , it does not cause cholesterol .

• Wait at least three hours when moving from one meal to another.

• Do not abound of salt because it is stored in the body fluids .

• Drink 6 to 10 glasses of water a day they washed the body of toxins and fat.

• Do not eat chewing gum, even without sugar.

• Do not eat chicken skin is a store of fat and hormones.

• Do not eat the lemon with the proteins it neutralizes enzyme “pepsin” is responsible for the digestion of protein.

• Do not eat late at night so as to allow for the stomach to digest food efficiently.

• Replace the fries and barbecues boiled.

• Start eating authorities always green.

• Beware of soups that contain cream.
source:http://weight-down.com

Replies

• AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    But why should I only eat green authorities?
    :laugh: I think that one was my favorite! I'm thinking something must have been lost in translation here.
  • CA_Underdog
    CA_Underdog Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    > When you feel hungry between meals , chew celery because it burns a lot of calories

http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-21723312

Unfortunately, this and several other points are busted myths. There are simplified alternatives to calories-in, calories-out. For example, the USDA Food Plate encourages tracking servings of several types of foods. These may be worth trying if you can't find time to use the iPhone tracking app to scan barcodes.

> Do not take pasta or rice only once every two weeks, and preferably replaced with type made ​​from brown land .

Many cultures regularly eat rice and lose and/or maintain weight. There's a whole continent where that's common! I would aim more for brown rice than for brown land--it's high-fiber and low-sodium. :)
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    Without hunger or frustration or drugs , Without diet or effort .. easy tips to lose weight .. this one step method will help

Take in fewer calories than you burn

This is accomplished by reading and following the links Diane posted...easy peasy...

PS my dairy and chocolate aren't going anywhere...neither are my creamy soups etc...
  • lemonsnowdrop
    lemonsnowdrop Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure that me not eating canned veggies, avoiding skin on chicken, only eating brown rice and not eating pasta, not eating anything with added sugar, eating three square meals a day (because that OBVIOUSLY makes my body burn more calories for no reason), and forcing myself to chew crunchy water instead of fudgesicles requires more effort than just counting calories.

That's completely just me, though.
  • ahoier
    ahoier Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Staying hydrated and working out 4+ days a week, at least 30 minutes daily is my tip for success.

It's been working so far.

I've also gotten rid of potato chips.....Wednesday is my epic cheap (cheat) lol. Dinner at church for 3 bucks haha. So I go all out.
  • Colli78
    Colli78 Posts: 135
    Options

• Do not take pasta or rice only once every two weeks, and preferably replaced with type made ​​from brown land .

Where is this "Brown land" that you speak of?
  • geebusuk
    geebusuk Posts: 3,348 Member
    Options
    Unscientific copy-pasta babbling.

Wait, this isn't the MFP blog?
  • JTick
    JTick Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    Oh dear. :laugh:
  • lemonsnowdrop
    lemonsnowdrop Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options

I can't stop laughing at this. Holy crap.
  • scraver2003
    scraver2003 Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    How would quitting smoking improve one's posture?

Also - cheese.... Cheese ON ALL THE THINGS! Life is meaningless without full-fat cheeses.
  • LoosingMyLast15
    LoosingMyLast15 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Options

• Do not eat only natural unsalted nuts .

damn that's all i buy. guess i better start eating brown sugar honey roasted almonds instead of the natural unsalted almonds. good to know the natural unsalted nuts are a no no to eat.
  • fauxpunker
    fauxpunker Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    "the control device without the use of the remote control makes a lot of movement. "

So... how does this work exactly? Jump up and down until the TV vibrates enough and changes channels?
  • LoosingMyLast15
    LoosingMyLast15 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Options

and what's so special about the brown land that pasta and rice can only go every two weeks. i'm not sure i want to visit a place that will only allow pasta and rice to visit every 2 weeks.
  • scraver2003
    Options
    And who eats chewing gum???? (Except maybe my five year old on occassion)
  • scraver2003
    Options
    "the control device without the use of the remote control makes a lot of movement. "

So... how does this work exactly? Jump up and down until the TV vibrates enough and changes channels?

LOL! And don't a lot of newer TVs not even have buttons? So you have to use the remote?
  • fauxpunker
    fauxpunker Posts: 59 Member
    Options

LOL! And don't a lot of newer TVs not even have buttons? So you have to use the remote?

Telepathic channel surfing!
  • Colli78
    Colli78 Posts: 135
    Options

• further from your mind the idea that smoking reduces weight if you are a smoker quit smoking immediately and March, Sport light and you will notice the difference in your skin and posture .

Wait...I have one more question. If I quit smoking immediately, where do I March? In Place? In a Parade? In Brown Land? I want to lose weight without diet or effort, but I don't understand your instructions!!!
  • _Zardoz_
    _Zardoz_ Posts: 3,987 Member
    Options
    I needed a laugh today