Questions to LADIES ONLY please

Options

Replies

• a10derlady
    a10derlady Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I actually exercise longer during that time of the month. I notice that it makes me feel better all around. I have less cramping, a lighter flow, a lot more energy and better mood.
  • BlissfullyActice
    Options
    I've always tended to have a lot of energy on day 1. I'll work out hard that day, and then lighter workouts the following two or three.

same!
  • BlissfullyActice
    Options
    I actually exercise longer during that time of the month. I notice that it makes me feel better all around. I have less cramping, a lighter flow, a lot more energy and better mood.

Oh lucky! I find it doesn't help lighten my flow though :(
  • xxhieixx
    xxhieixx Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I actually want to exercise more during that time of the month lol. It makes me feel good and lessens cramps, puts me in a better mood.
  • AeonAi
    AeonAi Posts: 60
    Options
    I don't mine only lasts two days. If I exercise then I spot for like 5 days ick
  • lemon629
    lemon629 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    I usually exercise as usual, but I do skip once in a while if I feel extra bad and need to lie down. I hardly ever feel that bad, though.

Sometimes exercise helps, sometimes makes it worse.
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    Considering that a lot of the cramping and bloating is due to water retention...exercise could help by removing water and sodium from your body.
  • suzyfrancoise
    suzyfrancoise Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I do not let that time of the month stop me.. I feel sluggish but after my work out I feel better, then you can have desert without quilt...
  • Will_Thrust_For_Candy
    Will_Thrust_For_Candy Posts: 6,109 Member
    Options
    Again? Really? Awesome.
  • Left4Good
    Left4Good Posts: 304
    Options
    Honestly i workout/exercise more when i am on my totm because it helps the cramps.
  • spirit095
    spirit095 Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    I exercise through my TOM. I do weight lifting 3x a week, so it's usually only 1 day that I'm doing it on a crampy day, which I can live through. I find that long walks can help to alleviate some of the uncomfortable symptoms. And also drinking lots of water.
  • nrheasley
    nrheasley Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I guess, I am a little afraid guys may come across this thread but oh well...I have never had much of a cramp problem and exercising helps but a very heavy flow.

Seriously? What guy doesn't know that women have periods??
  • nrheasley
    Options
    I notice my workouts can be much more difficult to get through around that time. I get tired and achy more quickly. I try to schedule one of my rest days strategically. But I don't give myself more than a day off. The weight gain is difficult enough to deal with on its own without having the guilt of slacking.
  • nrheasley
    Options
    I notice my workouts can be much more difficult to get through around that time. I get tired and achy more quickly. I try to schedule one of my rest days strategically. But I don't give myself more than a day off. The weight gain is difficult enough to deal with on its own without having the guilt of slacking.
  • nespinosa3
    nespinosa3 Posts: 116
    Options
    I workout on these days too :) I don't know if it helps or not, but I don't want to give my body some excuse to slow down my progress. What I do find during those days though is a looooooooooot of hunger
  • anneboleynr
    anneboleynr Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I exercise as normal most of the time. If one day I'm really fatigued, I rest and do a workout the next day. So basically I try to do things I normally do but if I'm too tired I do give myself a break.
  • sweetcurlz67
    sweetcurlz67 Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    Just Do It!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Agatefairy
    Agatefairy Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I definitely do! It actually helps give me more energy in the long run, and doing yoga helps decrease cramps. I don't do any inverted poses though, but other than that-yes :-)
  • BlissfullyActice
    Options
    I am sorry if this is a repost, I usually reply to topics and created one of my own now.
  • BlissfullyActice
    Options
    I guess, I am a little afraid guys may come across this thread but oh well...I have never had much of a cramp problem and exercising helps but a very heavy flow.

Seriously? What guy doesn't know that women have periods??

Of course guys know, I just did not want to make room for immature comments from some people.