Need to know your TDEE?

Options
Hey Everyone!

I am so proud of myself because I was able to put together a spreadsheet that determines BMR, TDEE, and macros (Fat, Protein, and Carbs) at a 10% and 20% deficit. If anyone needs to know their numbers PM me and send me your age, weight, height, and activity level and I will definitely help you out. Also, this spreadsheet is definitely accurate. I am a nutrition science student so this is definitely a passion of mine. Hope to hear from you soon.

Replies

• ohheyyitsrenee
    ohheyyitsrenee Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    i'll message you right now!
  • sana1314
    sana1314 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    i'll message you
  • andreabrabham
    andreabrabham Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    :)
  • lrmall01
    lrmall01 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Thanks for taking the time to do something like this!

Just a thought, why don't you make it public on google docs so you can just provide a link and everyone can copy / share it as they see fit!
  • askeates
    askeates Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    You are awesome! thanks so much.... PM on it's way!
  • RawIndian
    RawIndian Posts: 90 Member
    Options

Just a thought, why don't you make it public on google docs so you can just provide a link and everyone can copy / share it as they see fit!

I second this.
  • kgeyser
    kgeyser Posts: 22,505 Member
    Options
    You can also get the exact same information by entering your data at http://scoobysworkshop.com/calorie-calculator/ for people who do not want to PM a random person and give them your info.
  • andreabrabham
    Options

Honestly, I just havent thought about doing it that way. Plus I have to organize the spreadsheet better for others to understand it. A lot of the information is compiled and if I just post it so others can use it, they will become confused.
  • andreabrabham
    Options
    You can also get the exact same information by entering your data at http://scoobysworkshop.com/calorie-calculator/ for people who do not want to PM a random person and give them your info.

You are absolutely right, people can search for their own information. I was just trying to help out. I look at it like this, I would rather get the information from someone than to have to take averages from multiple websites. When I started off in the firtness world, Ii was soooo confused so I am just trying to help. and it's not like I am charging anyone.I am not getting anything out of this. That's all.
  • chelseasans
    chelseasans Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    ill message you!
  • lexidear
    lexidear Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    have messaged you! thanks so much