3 weeks in and........a little discouraged

Options
2»

Replies

• p90x_Dude
    p90x_Dude Posts: 332
    Options
    Just wanted to send some positive thoughts your way......we all struggle with "off" times and that's what this place is for, to come here for support and motivation!!!!

Wanted to share something with you.....I have seen a couple of postings, had looked at your profile and just told my hubby about you last night!!! He did P90X for quite a while so I was sharing your info w/him. I was telling him how cool your pic was!!! :tongue:

Keep trudging along..... look at MY profile and see how far I have to go!!!!! It gets depressing but I know that each day that passes that I've excercised and made wise choices eating is another day towards my goal--not just looking good but good health!!

Three weeks is not long really at all to be able to see big changes, but maybe take weekly pics of yourself, you maybe be able to see the changes in the pics if you put them side by side.

Keep it up, you can do this!!!!!!!!!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Thank you very much for the encouragement, it is apprecitated. You keep pushing on too and I've decided to take no more pics/measurements/weight until day 30/60/90. We'll see what happens, thanks again and be blessed.