Lose 14lb in 12 weeks!

Options
Well, I'm hoping to! Hope its doable!

Been a bit stuck of late, gaining and losing the same 3\4lb :(

I need a big kick up the bottom and to really knuckle down and DO the freaking exercise DVDs I bought!!

Someone come over and be chef and trainer for me?!

Replies

• erialcelyob
    erialcelyob Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Me too, someone needs to kick my butt and keep it on the wagon! Arghhh, 10lbs to go
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,704 Member
    Options
    Be consistent. That's where many people fail. Having "cheat meals", going over calorie limits, under estimating calories, over estimating physical activity.
    Just be consistent on a day to day basis (including weekends) with calorie deficit and it will happen.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness industry for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • collingmommy
    collingmommy Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    I've been in the same rut, the same 3 lbs are coming and going. And I know as soon as I break past the lowest number, I should get to the 140s.. Good luck to you
  • bunnypanther
    bunnypanther Posts: 110
    Options
    The last few weekends have been hard to log as have been over the in laws. I've had to eat what I was given with no idea how much was there. And there's no scales anyway :( I could try guessing but I dont see the point.
  • kimgriffinapparently
    kimgriffinapparently Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Exact same boat. Gained a stone and a half in a year. Busting my *kitten* to lose it and going up and down the same 3/4 pounds.

I'm really going for it just now! We can do this!
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    Take a day out of your week and make all your meals and freeze them, ready to go :flowerforyou:
  • Siegeljanet
    Siegeljanet Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    14 lbs in 12 weeks, Yeah, sounds do-able.

May 1st
    SW: 202

May 2
    CW: 202

July 26th
    GW: 188

That about right? July 26th is 12 weeks from now?
  • Siegeljanet
    Options
    Be consistent. That's where many people fail. Having "cheat meals", going over calorie limits, under estimating calories, over estimating physical activity.
    Just be consistent on a day to day basis (including weekends) with calorie deficit and it will happen.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness industry for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
    Thanks for this!
  • Siegeljanet
    Options
    Gotta do it this time!
  • gymbunnies99
    gymbunnies99 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I completely understand about the thing where you keep losing and gaining 5lbs !!!