Where is everyone from?

Options

Replies

• atampa
    atampa Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Its so great to see so many people from all over and come together with the same goals/ interests in one place! Nice you meet you all! Thank you for keeping me motivated :)
  • bluebeta
    Options
    Oklahoma in No Mans Land, very dry winter here-bitterly cold like 4 degrees with 20mph winds
    :sad:
  • thisis4me
    thisis4me Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am new to this site and trying to figure all out....so far so good!:) Anyway I am from Ohio and after enjoying some warmer temps oddly this time of month it is now cold again. Happy new year to all and best wishes!
  • orting514
    orting514 Posts: 153
    Options
    So far im the only Washingtonian, not DC but in the Pacific Northwest, and i know there are others in my state on this site. Its to bloomin cold out, weve had some snow, but not so much were im at in Orting, mostly in the higher elevations.
    Carol :smile:
  • MzBecca
    Options
    Central Florida. Hot/cold/wet/dry. It cant make up its mind!
  • mistawalka
    mistawalka Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    G'day g'day from West Australia :)
  • addman72
    addman72 Posts: 220
    Options
    Currently Gold Coast , Queensland , Australia
  • benbidder
    Options
    Small city outside Phoenix, AZ. :)
  • newmeat30
    newmeat30 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    I'm originally from Fort Worth, Texas but now I live in Charlotte, North Carolina (since 2004).
    Funny, I'm from western North Carolina and live just outside of Ft Worth now.

How funny!! I miss Ft. Worth, I hope you are enjoying it there! :)
  • sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    I grew up in a "village" of less than 600 people near Cleveland, Ohio. Been in tucson arizona for the past three years! LOVE the weather here (and the guys ;))
  • Teach224
    Options
    North of Dallas, Texas :) cool to see so people from so many places!
  • Memah
    Memah Posts: 129
    Options
    Southwestern Michigan here, and it's been rainy. In 50s yesterday, melted all the snow, and today cold and sunny. Go figure this weird winter weather.
  • nicoleben
    Options
    I am from Scranton, Pennsylvania. If you ever saw the show "the office" yupp, thats where Im from haha.
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    birmingham alabama
  • Jabette
    Options
    Southside Virginia, near the NC border. We had 8 inches of snow the day after Christmas. The last of it melted yesterday and today while it was raining, so now my whole yard is a mud hole. Lovely. :)
  • Karleyyy
    Karleyyy Posts: 857
    Options
    Maine!
  • sfrench1979
    Options
    im from michigan like 40 minutes to ohio
  • smalltownhero
    smalltownhero Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm from a small town in North Carolina, just east of Asheville...
  • 55tolose
    55tolose Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Louisiana. I sure wish we had some of that snow:smile:

Your crazy!!! Im from Utah and I would GLADLY give you all of the snow we ever get or trade you places!
    I think I have said this enough this winter but I really do HATE Snow.
  • sallystitches
    Options
    phoenix, az