New to the site, would love to make some friends!

Options
I would do a lot better with this if I had some friends to talk to daily. Here is a little about myself...

My name is Karley. I am 19 and I have 2 daughters- Kai, 2, and Kalani, 4 months. I gained a lot of weight from my first pregnancy, and put on 10-20 after. During my second pregnancy I instantly lost the weight I gained, but the weight from my first pregnancy was still there. Right now I weigh 173, I started a few weeks ago at 179. I was doing the no sugar no flour diet, and it works awesome, but it's really difficult and I feel like it wasn't good because I breastfeed. I would like someone to lose weight with, or at least just talk to because it's really encouraging and it helps me figure out my own diet plan. I have difficulty choosing what to eat sometimes, and I used to eat a lot of junk food.

I would like to weigh 120, and hopefully before I go to college for nursing in the fall. It may be unrealistic though!

Replies

• CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • rshunk
    rshunk Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site! I think you will find lots of support and great information here! Friend request sent...
  • srindal
    srindal Posts: 33
    Options
    Welcome! I'm a noob too. We can do this!
    I also weight about the same as you so we are starting off in the same boat!
  • ontheedge50
    ontheedge50 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hi! I've haven't been on here for quite some time. I would suggest, because you're breastfeeding, that you eat less and concentrate on healthy foods and make time to exercise of course! Congratulations on your your new baby! Good Luck!
  • whistler86
    Options
    That is the exact same reason I joined this site, I was hoping to make friends with people looking to keep their new years resolution...It's not easy going at it alone...Welcome...
  • dinavarrete
    Options
    I think that it is great that you joined this site. I started off really well and then I stopped recording my food diary and it made a real difference. I stopped losing weight. If you keep the diary and interact with others you will be successful. I wish you only the best and hope that it works out for you.
  • Karleyyy
    Karleyyy Posts: 857
    Options
    Thank you everybody! I don't think I've ever gotten this much support before.