Where is everyone from?

Options

Replies

• CherokeeBabe
    CherokeeBabe Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    From Delaware originally, a country girl, but I live in Florida at the moment :smile:
  • VialOfDreams
    Options
    Originally from Transylvania, Romania, currently in Colorado Springs... need more snow, please!
  • Buttsmom
    Buttsmom Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Originally from NY(south of Buffalo) been in NW Ohio near Toledo since 99. No snow right now, I'm not missing it, but my Saint Bernards are.
  • angelsandwolves09
    angelsandwolves09 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    So far I'm the only one from Tennessee!! Down by Memphis to be exact! No snow, Just cold, windy partly cloudy days!! lol Miss the Michigan snow!! Was up there for almost 2 years. Anyone down here by me?? I could use some new buddies!! :)
  • mariasheehan
    Options
    Vancouver, Washington but from Dublin, Ireland (Europe) :-)
  • laydeedancer
    Options
    NE Ohio.
    It snowed like mad a few weeks ago and has been cold and gross since. NYE it warmed up, rained and melted everything. Now it's back to cold and yucky. Bring on spring!
  • peachyxoxoxo
    peachyxoxoxo Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    NE Ohio.
    It snowed like mad a few weeks ago and has been cold and gross since. NYE it warmed up, rained and melted everything. Now it's back to cold and yucky. Bring on spring!

I'm an Ohio girl too! :) Central Ohio, however.
  • BoresEasily
    Options
    I reside in the always beautiful but rarely ever sunny Burnaby, British Columbia.
  • JWALL101
    Options
    Originally from okaloosa county florida, now in phoenix arizona. I would absolutely go crazy with all of that snow.
  • larousse_37
    Options
    Queensland, Australia :-)
  • yoshelin20
    Options
    so california :s weather is bad here too. and im new in here:)
  • february65
    Options
    I'm in London. Very grey and cold this morning, but no snow.
  • Jessifer123
    Options
    Originally from Pennsylvania, but living in Florida the past 5 years :smile:
  • Iampierre
    Options
    Springfield, Oregon we always have tons of rain, its been pretty cold here hi 20's low 30's normally in the 40-50's, doesnt snow to much in the valley but head to the mountains several feet is the average, thats what I like! It's there to play in when you want to and don't have to dig yourself out of it daily.
  • Lindyteach
    Lindyteach Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Adelaide, Australia! I think I am one of the few Aussies on here. Weather is midsummer and gorgeous down here, perfect for walking on the beach!
  • Caranerdjoy
    Caranerdjoy Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Phoenix, Az. It's cold, but we don't have any snow :o)
  • anniebanani
    Options
    Hi I'm from Edinburgh, Scotland. Like many of you I'm fed up with the snow :smile:
  • Gargwin82
    Gargwin82 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    WoW Canada isn't putting out much of a showing in this. To the one gent from Ontario and the lady from British Columbia I'll add a born and raised Albertan!
  • ladyhawk00
    ladyhawk00 Posts: 2,457 Member
    Options
    Colorado - Just suffered through a night of 20 below zero (wind chill worse) - glad for the warm-up coming this week.
  • PaulC9554
    PaulC9554 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Southern England. We don't manage snow well so as nice as it looks this country comes to a halt when it's here. I feel for you up in Scotland, you have some serious weather issues up there :smile: