Options

Replies

• krazyblakk
    Options
    Wichita,Ks Sorry About The Pic Just Want To Be As Real With Myself As I Can
  • melkeps
    melkeps Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I am from the Netherlands.. Still too heavy.. but working on it!
    Would love a couple of friends to help me stay motivated..
    and you dont only have to help me.. Ill help you too.. that is what friendship is all about he!
  • ingeborgv
    ingeborgv Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Oslo, Norway. So far the only Norwegian I've seen on MFP. Any others here?
  • lemmyhead
    lemmyhead Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Mwuahaha New Zealand! Super hot and sunny....trying to work on a tan, but not ready for a bikini!
  • tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    Wichita,Ks Sorry About The Pic Just Want To Be As Real With Myself As I Can

do not be ashamed or apologize for your pic!! we are all here because we have finally become real for ourselves!
  • tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    Originally from Green Bay, WI and now living in Henderson, NV (right outside of Vegas)! And there is no one on here from Vegas either...geesh, with 2.1 million people you would think someone other than me needs to diet!! LOL Weather here is usually decent but it has been dropping into the low 30's for a few days and we even had a few flurries tonight and a chance of more tomorrow!!
  • missdotty
    Options
    Hi I'm Joanne origanally from the UK but living in Cairo Egypt!! I would love to see snow again!! It's weird what you miss when you have sun 24/7!!
  • beautyqueen1979
    beautyqueen1979 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Belfast, Northern Ireland :) Was fed up with snow and ice until a week ago.....! But it made a change from the usual rain we have, haha.
  • Dlibo1013
    Dlibo1013 Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    wow say hi to King Tut for me :-)
    Hi I'm Joanne origanally from the UK but living in Cairo Egypt!! I would love to see snow again!! It's weird what you miss when you have sun 24/7!!
  • Dormouse85
    Options
    Hello all. I'm originally from Liverpool in the UK but I am living in France (between Lyon & Clermont Ferrand) Just started here on MFP and hoping that I'll be able to lose some of the kilos that have slowly piled on.
  • metalmom
    Options
    Hello everyone! New here, though have been using My Fitness for a while...from Indianapolis, IN...got off track, gained back some of the weight I lost :( Need to get back on track, and today I start getting there!
  • brittlynne3579
    brittlynne3579 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Greenville, South Carolina AKA "Pleasantville"

We had a little snow on Christmas Day but that is it.
  • laceyraschke
    laceyraschke Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    NEW ORLEANS, LOUISIANA !!!! but now in Raleigh, NC
  • fasttrack27
    Options
    Cumming, GA (don't laugh...it's a real town)

That's funny! So how does the Chamber promote tourism to the area? Sounds like a good place to visit now and then!

Here in Michigan we have towns of Climax and also Hell. Can anyone top those?
  • FatzillaMcStabs
    Options
    Harrisburg, North Carolina (right outside of Charlotte)
  • MrqsCm107
    Options
    Hi! I'm from Centereach Long Island. Just joined. Hoping 2011 is the year I get fit. Trying to loose at least 30 lbs and get myself back to the gym. Good luck to us all!!
  • Cristy_AZ
    Cristy_AZ Posts: 986
    Options
    Florence, Arizona. 60 miles outside of Phoenix
  • mmmary201
    Options
    Charlotte, North Carolina, originally from the Rocky Mountain region.... I moved for a "milder winter" Well that's a slap in the face this year lol Brrrrrrrr
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    Originally, from Knoxville, TN, but my husband and I live in Miami, FL now.
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    Rock Hill, SC (just outside of Charlotte, NC) by way of MN (hence my name). Seems to be a bunch of us from the Charlotte area.