What do you hope to accomplish?

Options

Replies

• delicious_cocktail
    delicious_cocktail Posts: 5,797 Member
    Options
    Still trying to set up a really hot cyber affair. Lots of nibbles but haven't found just the right mix.
  • action_figure
    action_figure Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    That sounds wonderful, wheird!

I do want to be thinner because I'm a fashion blogger and have an image to uphold.

I'm so sorry to hear that BV1980. People should like You for what's on the inside, not the outside. My dog is still fat but it is still my life partner.

Dog. Life partner. *double facepalm*
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options

I do want to be thinner because I'm a fashion blogger and have an image to uphold.

I'm so sorry to hear that BV1980. People should like You for what's on the inside, not the outside. My dog is still fat but it is still my life partner.

:laugh:
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    I want to be able to deadlift 300lb or more, and for my other lifts to also be very heavy

I'd like to compete at powerlifting at some point in the future

I want to keep my body fat percentage in the healthy range

I don't care that much about aesthetics but it's not totally off the radar... if I'm fit and healthy (including a healthy body fat percentage) then I like how I look too.
  • Holly_Roman_Empire
    Holly_Roman_Empire Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options

I just can't... :laugh:
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    I'm just here to for the crying. Nothing better than a glass full of tears to wash down breakfast.

mKI6wiG.gif
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    Still trying to set up a really hot cyber affair. Lots of nibbles but haven't found just the right mix.

I offered, you rejected. :cry:
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    a sub-6 hour half iron man.
  • sjohnny
    sjohnny Posts: 56,142 Member
    Options

Maybe if your dog lost some weight he could be a fashion blogger too and wouldn't have to ride your coattails.
  • Catfriend25
    Catfriend25 Posts: 95
    Options
    Yes yes my sweet little dog could lose some weight and become a fashion blogger. Its Chinese name is New New and some people call it Pang New New which means Fat New New....
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options

Can your dog cry upon command?
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    Yes yes my sweet little dog could lose some weight and become a fashion blogger. Its Chinese name is New New and some people call it Pang New New which means Fat New New....

So you have a dog version of Moon Moon?
  • Catfriend25
    Catfriend25 Posts: 95
    Options
    What's moon moon? My dog is a fatty <3
  • CaffeinatedConfectionist
    CaffeinatedConfectionist Posts: 1,045 Member
    Options
    To increase my all-around awesomeness to even HIGHER levels.

9kw9is.jpg

But more specifically, to be able to do whatever I want to do in life without worrying about whether my body is capable of it. Climb that tree? H*&! yes! Swim that lake? I can do that! Climb up that bluff? D*(!& straight!

And I intend to accomplish this by continuing to eat, lift, and run. And by continuing to have an amazing group of friends on here, who constantly inspire me through their incredible efforts and great senses of humor.

2zssg2r.jpg
  • a_stronger_me13
    a_stronger_me13 Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    First and foremost, develop a better relationship with food and how I view myself.

I also want to continue building strength and endurance. I want to get to a point where I don't have to turn down any opportunity given to me because I'm not able, a level of fitness and ability where I don't have to be constantly training 6 months to a year out to prepare for the things I want to do.

More specifically, I want to deadlift over 300lbs, squat in the 200s, bench close to my bodyweight... and OHP... well, fck OHP.
  • jstout365
    jstout365 Posts: 1,686 Member
    Options
    I started MFP as an alternative to paying for Weight Watchers. I figured if I wasn't going to log my food, I might as well not log my food for free....right? So here I am a year later, still going up and down in weight, doing some logging stents, but mostly enjoying the fitness friends I've made along the way.

I want to continue learning from the wise people and helping those I can.

I want to continue to get stronger and keep lifting more.

I want to keep pursuing activities that hold my interest, activities of skill......currently boxing.

Basically I hope to keep becoming a better me every day.
  • a_stronger_me13
    a_stronger_me13 Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    But more specifically, to be able to do whatever I want to do in life without worrying about whether my body is capable of it. Climb that tree? H*&! yes! Swim that lake? I can do that! Climb up that bluff? D*(!& straight!

Get out of my head! :tongue:
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options

Ahhh. that explains some things. .
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options

So I am curious...what do you want to accomplish?

noodz
  • CaffeinatedConfectionist
    CaffeinatedConfectionist Posts: 1,045 Member
    Options

Get out of my head! :tongue:

But I like it in here!