WANTED: Accountability Partner

Options
Hi - I am looking for a serious accountability partner. Someone who is completely dedicated and who logs on daily. I have a long journey, 100+ pounds. I started yesterday, May 1st. My diary is open. I'm hoping to find someone with around the same goal. I don't necessarily need someone that thinks they know best, but someone who encourages what I'm already doing. My calorie goal is 1200. I would love if someone checked up on me daily, as I would do the same for them. If you're interested, add me :smile:

Replies

• s_light
    s_light Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I have about 70ish pounds to lose and would love an accountability partner, I am on everyday and log everyday. Feel free to add me.
  • Dorajohnson
    Dorajohnson Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I have 30 to lose but send me a friend request.
  • lana1977
    lana1977 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm there with you 100 to go and i need that accountability partner as well add me :happy:
  • DanieRCC
    DanieRCC Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    I have about the same to loose. You can feel free to add me. I log everyday.
  • Racocoa
    Racocoa Posts: 2
    Options
    Hey ladies,

I have around 35 pounds to lose, i would also love some support and can help to support others if needed. Please feel free to add me xx
  • l3eware0f4ire
    l3eware0f4ire Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I have 100 to lose and log daily, my cal goal is also 1200. Add me if you would like :)
  • NicciNite
    NicciNite Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey, sent you a message/request. I also have 100 pounds to lose (maybe more)!
  • hunterjumper642
    hunterjumper642 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you would like! although I don't still have to lose weight, I eat at 1200 and have lost over 100 pounds. So I know what you are going through. I'm also pretty good at keeping people accountable. :)
  • vickicravener
    vickicravener Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I have 50 lbs to lose and need someone to keep me on track to. I'm trying to log in daily to do my food and exercise journals, so maybe we can keep each other in check.