Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

New and don't want to fail

seetagkis
seetagkis Posts: 6
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
Hi,
It is so nice to see I am not alone in my weight loss trials. I have gained too much weight from early menopause and would really like to get it off. Not looking for a past body just a little more healthy one than I have now.

I will say thanks now for any and all help I receive.

Replies

• Hi,
    It is so nice to see I am not alone in my weight loss trials. I have gained too much weight from early menopause and would really like to get it off. Not looking for a past body just a little more healthy one than I have now.

I will say thanks now for any and all help I receive.
  • kris2600
    kris2600 Posts: 149
    Good luck! I to am hoping for a healthier body!
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Welcome and good luck to you:flowerforyou:

If you don't try and make the right changes for you-you fail.
    If you try and make the correct changes-you succeed.

It won't come overnight, but it will come. Slow weight loss is good weight loss.
  • Hello and Welcome!

You are definitely not alone! I have only been here for a few weeks, but you can find a lot of support and inspiration here!
  • I know what you mean. I have been struggling myself for quite sometime... if you ever need someone to just to or need support, please look me up. I feel that support is a huge plus in all of this.
  • All I can say is WOW - so much support so fast.

This is absolutely the right group to join!!!!
This discussion has been closed.