What to drink in the mornings.

2»

Replies

• the_texreb
    the_texreb Posts: 138 Member
    Coffee. If you don't like it, add whiskey. If that doesn't work, try it without the coffee. Once you realize whiskey is the breakfast of champions, Rinse and Repeat.
  • rexroars
    rexroars Posts: 131 Member
    Plain tea (you can make it hot or make a bunch and ice it!)
    Water "infused" with fruits/mint/lemon (you can buy special bottles for this, like from Blogilates, or just get a big bottle and put them at the bottom)

As a meal replacement - make a fruit smoothie! With greek yogurt and protein powder.

There's also juicing, which isn't a meal replacement, but if you don't like water you probably won't like that....
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Tequila! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • No_Finish_Line
    No_Finish_Line Posts: 3,661 Member
    i drink water and coffee pretty much all day long. and in the morning
  • lseed87
    lseed87 Posts: 1,105 Member
    I usually have tea or water. Sometimes make a smoothie with protein powder in it.

Making fresh squeezed orange juice would be better.

Could even cut how much of the dr. pepper you drink in the morning if you really needed that fix.
  • 1PatientBear
    1PatientBear Posts: 2,089 Member
    I'm sorry I should have said I don't like to drink water first thing in the morning! :)

Honestly, get over it. If you're looking for something good to drink in the morning (or any time), there is nothing better than water.
  • CA_Underdog
    CA_Underdog Posts: 733 Member
    I drink water, but a transition from 12oz of Dr. Pepper to 4oz of Orange Juice would be positive. :)

Dr. Pepper is full of empty calories. 4oz of OJ fulfills your Vitamin C needs.
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    reduced sugar OJ, milk, chai tea, water, apple juice, grape juice..... many options are available.
  • glenelliott5872
    glenelliott5872 Posts: 150 Member
    Tea!!!! But I am English so what do you expect
  • LauraBest2013
    LauraBest2013 Posts: 50 Member
    Orange juice and green tea every morning with my breakfast.
    Used to be hooked on 'normal' tea but have managed to switch to Green tea and sometimes peppermint tea.