Men... Do's n Don'ts of women approaching you!

Options
13»

Replies

• bd0027
    bd0027 Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    Do - Complement me on my guitar playing and singing abilities.

Don't - Be that "cool" gal that is into sports and wants to watch football every Sunday. Instant turn-off.

Should I quit telling guys that I'm a huge Kentucky basketball fan then? :angry:
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    Don't be smoking, missing teeth, or smelling like a bag of onions. Just about anything else is good to go.

5XdRmSQ.png
  • CharleePear
    CharleePear Posts: 1,948 Member
    Options
    Do - Complement me on my guitar playing and singing abilities.

Don't - Be that "cool" gal that is into sports and wants to watch football every Sunday. Instant turn-off.

Should I quit telling guys that I'm a huge Kentucky basketball fan then? :angry:

Hang, I smoke cigars, drink whiskey, watch sports, drool over cars, lift heavy, love video games...oh crap I am screwed.
  • CharleePear
    CharleePear Posts: 1,948 Member
    Options
    Hang, I smoke cigars, drink whiskey, watch sports, drool over cars, lift heavy, love video games...oh crap I am screwed.

Besides the smokin you'd be ideal girl!
    For me at last

But chu are taken :sad: :sad: :sad: and I only smoke cigars when drinking fine whiskey, bourbon or cognac, I also only smoke cigars from Cuba or Nicaragua
  • 1PatientBear
    1PatientBear Posts: 2,089 Member
    Options
    Consider moving to Ohio. They're EVERYWHERE.

Thanks. I'm in Texas. We have plenty of them too. Plus, no snow. :bigsmile:
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    Do - Be Real and give me your attention.

Don't - Have your head down texting on your cell phone.
  • themusicdude
    themusicdude Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I definitely don't mind the rest, but sports and cars have never done it for me. I do like vintage motorcycles though.
  • bethyv1030
    bethyv1030 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    All of these male responses are hilarious. exactly what I expected. Stay classy men ????
  • Captain_Wobbles
    Captain_Wobbles Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Oh yay! I want to play!...

Do: be dumb enough to go home with me after our first night out
    don't: be in my house by the time I wake up

Probably wouldn't be my style either way, I don't remember what attraction even feels like anymore.
    Now a days it goes along the lines of

Do: come over and build a pillow fort with me and maybe even watch mean girls if you're lucky
    Don't: get too comfortable to the point where you think it's ok to start hot boxing our pillow fort with your lady farts.. It's cool you're totally comfortable around me but for real it's hard to enjoy this cinematic masterpiece when there's no ventilation to get rid of all that noxious gas
  • Beautifulreflections
    Beautifulreflections Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Taking notes...:glasses:

Don't take the notes when you approach them

^^^^:laugh: :laugh:
  • cingle87
    cingle87 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    There are don'ts?