Amazing Spiderman 2

Options
ninerbuff
ninerbuff Posts: 48,566 Member
Saw it this morning in IMAX 3D and it was pretty good. Not that sold on Jamie Foxx's portrayal of Electro though. The story and love story between Peter Parker and Gwen Stacy is what makes the movie. Good action and great visuals. I'd see it again.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
IDEA Fitness member
Kickboxing Certified Instructor
Been in fitness industry for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

Replies

• Kiwi_Made
    Kiwi_Made Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Agreed Foxx was not used well. The guy that played Harry annoyed the hell out of me.
  • WxMstr
    WxMstr Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I am about to go see it, and sneaking in some walnuts along the way...lol
  • Efflictim
    Efflictim Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Honestly it wasn't that great to me..the love story between Peter and Gwen saved the movie.
    Jamie foxx was absolutely useless.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,566 Member
    Options
    Honestly it wasn't that great to me..the love story between Peter and Gwen saved the movie.
    Jamie foxx was absolutely useless.
    Had they put more thought into the use of Electro and the Goblin, like they did with the story between Peter and Gwen, it would have been way better.
    Again, I really liked the digital visuals of "being" right by Spiderman as he swung through the city and fight scenes.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness industry for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • cingle87
    cingle87 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    Agreed Foxx was not used well. The guy that played Harry annoyed the hell out of me.

I love Dane Dehan as Harry/Goblin one of the better character in the film, Electro was massively underused, seems like they just had him there just becuase they had to have at least 1 main villian.

Now the Rhino he annoyed the hell out of me, his accent took me out of the movie and was like WTF!