New member!

Options
Hello everyone!

My name is Liz and I am a 27 year old college student from Detroit. I will be graduating in the fall, and my life is going to be changing. I decided that I wanted to make it as positive as possible by living healthy. After high school, I was 20lbs overweight, and the next thing you know...it was bumped up to 150lbs. I need to take control of this, and I need support from people who are going through the same thing. I am looking for friends to push me as I push them. Feel free to introduce yourself to me and add me :-D

Replies

• niilzinhaa
    niilzinhaa Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi Liz !!!

Count on me !!! I know we can do it !! We just have to have focus and do whatever it takes to achieve our goals !!! If you ever need a buddy to motivate you, count me in !!!
  • ba4185
    ba4185 Posts: 5
    Options
    Thanks! I could use all the buddies I can get :)
  • Bri_Undead90
    Options
    Hi Liz! Nice to meet you. :) I also am a college student. What are you majoring in? Im majoring in psychology. I love Detroit its a nice city. I'm from Ohio. Ever since high school all I've done is gain weight too. I have a lot of weight to lose unfortunately. Feel free to add me. :)
  • ba4185
    ba4185 Posts: 5
    Options
    Thanks! I am actually going to school for Criminal Justice. Psychology is so interesting!
  • lstarnuto
    lstarnuto Posts: 6
    Options
    Hi Liz! Best of luck on reaching your goals! We can do this!????
  • Penders33
    Penders33 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi Liz,

Good luck! I just joined today and hope the forum chats will help with a bit if motivation! I'm in the UK, a part-time student working full-time. It's all too easy to hit the junk and not exercise when you've got a lot on, but hopefully I can stick to it this time.

Anyway, all the best ????

Vicki