What do you hope to accomplish?

Options
124»

Replies

• wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    I think the mental aspect is incredibly important too. I look forward to the confidence gained from a great physique and knowing that I'm physically capable of any challenges ahead of me.
  • stefanieanne14
    stefanieanne14 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I'm here because I know I can constantly improve. My exercising is mainly focused on running and lifting. I am now a marathon runner and have races throughout the year to keep me motivated. I also enjoy looking at the forums focused on women and lifting as it keeps me motivated to lift. I tend to skip lifting too much! This site has allowed me to learn the truth about myself; that I was eating far too much bad food and not moving enough but also that I am capable of way more than I ever dreamed. So, I'm here to keep myself striving for more :)
  • airangel59
    airangel59 Posts: 1,887 Member
    Options
    When I started here 695 days ago ...my reason for joining was to lose weight. Started with BMI of 44%.
    I had hoped I'd be able to stop taking my BP, cholesterol and DM2 meds.

Now my goal is to maintain my loss, hoping to be able to accomplish this as have always gained back what I lost (most I've ever lost was 63 lbs) and to be able to continue to stay off all those meds (5 of them) as well.
  • Bri_Undead90
    Options
    I want to accomplish losing weight and gaining muscle. Also, to be healthier and more confident in myself!
  • Liesje986
    Liesje986 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I want to look better than I did in high school for my 10 year reunion next summer, always been the "fat girl" it'd be nice to change that mindset they have of me.

I am even committing to not changing my profile picture on facebook until the weight loss happens so that they can be surprised next summer. But it's going to be tough not going to lie. End goal is losing 120 pounds not sure that's doable by then, but I want to be well on my way!
  • dkapplejacks1
    dkapplejacks1 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I want to lose weight & build muscle, be feel comfortable in my own skin, be confident, to look & feel great in clothes
  • s4naz
    s4naz Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Yes yes my sweet little dog could lose some weight and become a fashion blogger. Its Chinese name is New New and some people call it Pang New New which means Fat New New....

So you have a dog version of Moon Moon?

Omg. I just actually laughed out loud. Awww Moon Moon....
  • hollymccall
    hollymccall Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I'm a woman that tho I'm only 137. (Started at 144) my body fat % is 32. This is crazy. Im on here to help me lose weight and get more educated on how to lose the fat, and get lean. My self esteem is in the dirt, and I just want to feel good about myself agian.