Sexy Valentines Day Ladies 2011: WEEK 4

Options
HEY ALL YOU SEXY LADIES!!!

I hope that all of you had a MaRvElOuS Christmas & time with your loved ones!!!
It's our favorite day of the week yet again...WEIGH-IN DAY!!! wooooohoooooooo:happy:

Please post your current weight by midnight so the wonderful Jesse can update our chart.

THANKS LADIES!!!
:heart:

Replies

• Ding724
    Ding724 Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    My weigh in for today is 171.4

I'm VERY happy with that number because it's down almost 3 lbs from only a few days ago & after a week of delicious food at both my parent's house & my husband's parent's!!! I'm hoping to see the 160s next week!!!! I'm only 1.4 lbs from a HEALTHY BMI!!!:happy:
  • kintegra
    kintegra Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    203.0 lbs today :ohwell: Down a bit from Saturday, but still up. Now that the holidays are over, I'm kicking it into high gear once again. I'm tired of this up & down thru the same 8 lbs! Its Soooooooo last year! :laugh:
  • kelseyleigh30
    Options
    Current weight 246.6...down 1 lb from last week! Happy about that since i wasn't good for New Year's. Hopefully next week I will drop a couple pounds!
  • tmogs
    tmogs Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Got down to 180 again but then i didn't drink water yesterday and ate crap so

182 flat today

Good job everyone!
  • 00trayn
    00trayn Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    I'm still holding steady at 151.3 lbs. No loss over the Christmas holidays, but I'll really happy it's not a huge gain with the way I've been eating and the lack of real exercise (does 4 hours running around a mall looking for a New Years Eve dress count? haha). I'm hoping to be under 151 by the end of the week and hopefully under 150 by next Friday! I'm aiming for a pound a week at this point, with only being 10 lbs overweight and being kinda stuck for the past month or so, I'll take even a pound.
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    Well I got down to 165 on Friday but will wait for my offical weigh in tonight. Hopefully I maintained or lost from there over the weekend.
  • barty
    barty Posts: 729
    Options
    Hello and a Very Happy New Year to you all, Well I got on the scales this morning and thankfully they read 121 pounds YAYYY :smile: i'm heading back in the right direction :bigsmile:
  • PercyPig
    PercyPig Posts: 318
    Options
    Up to 80.8kg. Guess I had a good Christmas! New year, new me - bring on Valentine's day!
  • AshleyVeronica
    AshleyVeronica Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Sorry for never weighing in! I didn't realize how this was working exactly until Gaby was nice enough to fill me in lol
    Holidays have NOT been good for me weight wise and I have gained like four pounds or something :(
    So my weight today was 220.6
    This is a new year and the holidays are done so I am getting myself back on track! Hopefully I will still come at least close to my goal, but that's 20lbs by Valentines Day so I dunno! :S I will still aim for it though! Shoot for the moon because even if you miss you will land among the stars <3
  • AshleyVeronica
    AshleyVeronica Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Oh and since I haven't posted since week one, here is my initial weigh in info from that thread:

Height: 5'8.5
    SW: 217.6 (Dec.6,2010)
    CW: 217.6 (Dec.6, 2010)
    GW: 200 (Feb.14, 2011)

But again...I am 220.6 today.
  • lizf02
    lizf02 Posts: 41
    Options
    Finally broke the 140 barrier!!! Im at 139.8!!
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    170, back where I started. Terrible weekend.
  • Charlie001
    Options
    I am not a lady, but do want to be sexy for V-Day. Am I allowed here?
  • tmogs
    tmogs Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Finally broke the 140 barrier!!! Im at 139.8!!
    Congrats!
  • JoyousRen
    JoyousRen Posts: 3,823 Member
    Options
    I haven't been home in almost a week so no weigh-in for me. I'm sure then I get on the scale tomorrow morning it will NOT be pretty.
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    Weighing in at.... (drumroll please...)

Heeeeyyyyyy!!!
  • doublexhelix
    doublexhelix Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    i'm weighing in at 179.6, a 0.2 lb loss from last week. i am totally okay with this, especially considering how big of a drop last week was!
  • Alita2011
    Alita2011 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Weing in 157 thinking sodium is playing a part in that :(
  • lostalykat
    lostalykat Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    bump! I was thinking since my WI day is friday would it be easier for me to post my WI from the previous week? I am just trying to make it easier for everyone...
  • gabyp0716
    gabyp0716 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Holding this week at 174 lbs at least no gain with the NYE festivities. Insanity started today. Fit test done. Going to a bridal expo this Saturday to get sum ideas and check out dresses, so I just know that's going to be even more motivation for me. Can't wait to start seeing major drops to my numbers with the help of INSANITY.