Really new and looking for friends

Options
Hi my name is Mike and just started using MFP two days ago and I'm looking for friends current weight is 230 and goal is 175...o my goodness! How is that even possible? :laugh:

Replies

• 4aces61
    4aces61 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Mike and just started using MFP two days ago and I'm looking for friends current weight is 230 and goal is 175...o my goodness! How is that even possible? :laugh:
    Oh it's possible, trust me. I'm here everyday, faithful logger and great support. FR on the way. My diary is also open.
  • amberrenee813
    amberrenee813 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Anyone is welcome to add me, as long as you like or comment often since I do the same. I have about 65 lbs left to lose.
  • amberrea82
    amberrea82 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like! :)
  • 1pandabear
    1pandabear Posts: 336 Member
    Options

Hi Mike, that was my response to my weight at 213.9 too! Sending friend request.
  • monica_reinert
    monica_reinert Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Hi Mike... The first step is getting started. MFP has thought me how to eat right. I have struggled with my weight my whole life and with the support of friends on here i was able to lose 80 pounds. I have an open diary and am always looking for friends.
  • jenevette73
    jenevette73 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have been here before but need more accountability so I'm looking for friends!
  • spider06c
    spider06c Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    It is deffinately possible. I have been here since the begining of the year and started at 237 and am now at 183.5. just takes dedication and acurate logging. Feel free to add if you want diary is open.
  • HockeyMoM2517
    HockeyMoM2517 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi Mike. You can do it!
  • chrysippus
    chrysippus Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Mike

Might be best not to think about the overall number! I started at 228 last September and aimed for 210 which I got to before Christmas. Then had Christmas off (party!) and got back into it Jan 10th at 217 (but relaxed about it - mostly temporary weight related to alcohol and rich food) and started working towards 190.

Got definitely through 190 a couple of weeks ago and now at 187. Going to take another break soon for a couple of weeks before starting last leg down to 175 which is my last target. Not particularly stressed about time but definitely plan to be there by September, and I'm confident I will be. Doing quite a lot of thinking now about maintenance and trying out some experiments for that.

Happy to share what worked for me if it will help - got loads of good help from here (I mostly lurk!) - you really should read the very helpful post "A guide to get you started on your path to sexpants" which is as good a start as any I found.

Good luck

C
  • heidibarnett1
    Options
    Hi! Im new on here too:)
    Well, new to this board. I have tracked on my phone previously but Im now going full hog on here. I need to lose pounds too. Feel free to email me or make me a friend. Good luck!!~Heidi
  • thesupremeforce
    thesupremeforce Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    It's a (fairly large) piece of cake!
  • WVmom24
    WVmom24 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    It' super possible! Welcome to MFP, feel free to add me if you'd like. :)