If you want weight loss buddies, post here!

Karleyyy
Karleyyy Posts: 857
edited September 22 in Health and Weight Loss
I have been seeing a lot of these types of posts (one from myself) and thought it would be nice if we all posted here and just added each other!

Replies

• Could always use more buddies!
  • epoeraven
    epoeraven Posts: 458 Member
    I'm in!!!
  • I'm in, hi guys!! Eating breakfast and then going for a walk with my oh-so-supportive hubby, lol!!
  • Kessie
    Kessie Posts: 5
    I'm in too! I need to regroup after the holidays and need all the support I can get! :happy:
  • bionicdiver
    bionicdiver Posts: 198 Member
    Count me in. Always up for encouraging others to meet their goals and providing unsolicited (sometimes bad) advice! :)
  • vdub88
    vdub88 Posts: 79
    buddies needed
  • 4x4n8
    4x4n8 Posts: 29
    I do I do! :)
  • Dusty0502
    Dusty0502 Posts: 2 Member
    Sure! Count me in. I haven't been on here for several months...now it's the new year & I'm ready to commit (again!) :)
  • My friend told me about this site yesterday can't believe it's free and good. Got on scales and frightened myself need to lose about 50 lbs so in it for the long haul

Need all the support I can get:huh:
  • cakenedith2
    cakenedith2 Posts: 72 Member
    This is fabulous!! Could always use more support. I'm here if you need anything!
  • missyjane
    missyjane Posts: 188 Member
    Would love to have some buddies. I have 50+ pounds to lose.
  • jennyfair24
    jennyfair24 Posts: 273 Member
    Please add me too : )
  • dbosh
    dbosh Posts: 40 Member
    I am fully in favor of buddies. Add me to the list.
  • lovetowrite73
    lovetowrite73 Posts: 1,244 Member
    I definitely need all the support I can! I hope it's okay if I friend you guys!
  • hey, i just joined today!! I'm excited about this new journey I'm on but i'd love some friends to journey with!
  • anikkim0915
    anikkim0915 Posts: 100 Member
    Count me in! I need all the support and motivation I can get'
  • Lets do this! I was trying to find ways to get excited about this journey to a better me.
  • The more buddies, the better! Count me in!!
  • I joined yesterday. Wanted to find an easy journal to keep without carrying around a note pad and pen. Kept getting stuck at 127 lbs. I panic if I go over 123 lbs. Three years ago I weighed in at 145 lbs. Got a digital recorder and I log into it every time I eat something. Then, I post that info at the end of the day. Don't have to keep a journal during the warmer months since I am an endorphin junkie and love to ride my bike. However, if this turns out to be an easy way to monitor my calorie intake, then I'll be posting info long into the summer. Does anyone know how I can change my age on my profile? Not that I don't like the number that was "assigned", but its not true. I'm 58 not 35, and because I look 35 and not 58, I don't have a problem with displaying my true age. Good luck to everyone on this site and I hope you all reach your goals in 2011. Happy New Year.
  • ekafont
    ekafont Posts: 39 Member
    Can always use buddies! Count me in!!
This discussion has been closed.