Are there moves that help with armpit fat?

Options
2»

Replies

• MizMimi111
    MizMimi111 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    What the....? :noway: :huh:
  • JenniCali1000
    JenniCali1000 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    Just ignore the troll and move on :)
  • PJPrimrose
    PJPrimrose Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    "My apologies, I was unaware that "tank top" was code for "need to cheat on my husband". My bad."

Me either! I must go apologize for "cheating" on my husband via a shirt choice. Honey, I didn't realize it but my tank tops are out cheating on you. I'm so sorry. I really had no idea they'd jump out of the closet and run around like that. They'd better put a warning on these darn things before more women are led to sin.

Should we start a petition?
  • SunnyGal2014
    Options
    "My apologies, I was unaware that "tank top" was code for "need to cheat on my husband". My bad."

Me either! I must go apologize for "cheating" on my husband via a shirt choice. Honey, I didn't realize it but my tank tops are out cheating on you. I'm so sorry. I really had no idea they'd jump out of the closet and run around like that. They'd better put a warning on these darn things before more women are led to sin.

Should we start a petition?

No, the tank tops themselves are not cheating, but you are wearing them to attract and sleep with other men (and women too probably) *kitten*
  • AKNMHunt
    AKNMHunt Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    My husband thought this was pretty entertaining.
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,088 Member
    Options
    Ignore the troll!!

The moderators are aware of her ridiculousness already, as you can see she makes no sense at all.

Anyway, OP good luck on your journey! :-) I think the trx is a great idea! :-)
  • PJPrimrose
    PJPrimrose Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    I'll ignore the troll now. It's making me forget what I meant to type!

I understand "triangle" push ups help with under/back of the arms without any equipment if you're traveling. They are hard at first but once you have the hang of them not too bad. They are also a good warm up for any kind of lifting! I suggest looking up good form on the internet :smile:
  • SunnyGal2014
    Options
    My husband thought this was pretty entertaining.

Do you have a life outside of having sex with your husband and countless other men? Seriously, get a hobby!
  • FitMe758
    FitMe758 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I'd really like to lift, but I can't go to a gym. I have 5lb weights. I can't really get anything heavier but I can probably get a kettlebell if there are good ways to use that.

I don't belong to a gym either and I've made progress in the first month: I started doing C25k (walking/running outside), Jillian michaels 30 days shred video and what ever other random videos I could find online or OnDemand.
    The give pound weights you have are perfectly suitable for 30 day shred.
    Also, the most importan thing to lose fat is to eat accordingly.