In the best shape of my life

Options
Let me say, I am the mother of two beautiful kids, My Daughter who will be six in Nov and my Son will be one this month, I put my body through the ringer with both pregnancies(I hit nearly 200 if not with both), I feel great, I still have toneing to do but honestly for the first time I do not hate my body, i feel better at 128 then i did when I was 107. =-). I want to drop 10 more pounds. Oh I was 200 when I started after having my son(This was afte losing all the actualy "Baby weight" the rest was my own doing).

62840300_7342.jpg

62840300_4384.jpg

Replies

• jardimgirl
    jardimgirl Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Great job you look amaxing! What types of exercises have you been doing that has helped?
  • shimmerNsparkle
    Options
    Honestly I wish I worked out more then I do, 5 days a week I do about 2 hours of walking a day, and then about 20 min of just crunches,squats,pushups,leg lifts and reverse crunches.(5o pushups,50 leg lifts,5o reverse crunches,100 crunches and 100 squats). I also eat really healthy my average day is Breakfast-Greek yogurt or cottage cheese with fruit Lunch-A large pear 1 tablespoon natural sugar free peanut butter and 3 swiss turkey "Roll ups" with mustard(Roll up is what i call it to my daughter its just turkey and swiss cold cuts rolled together) Diner is usualy- Chicken(Baked) or a veggie burger or fish(Baked) a large salad and rice(I make a brown rice with tomato sauce mushrooms peppers craisins and almonds). I also have one-two snacks depending on how much I walked that day and how hungry i am which is usualy a nature's valley granola bar or a apple with cinamon. I also only drink water, tea and maybe one diet soda a day, I use artificial sweetener which I am trying to wean off of, I dont drink really at all(Booze) And try not to drink my calories. On holiday I will allow myself sweets though lol.
  • StacyRenee77
    StacyRenee77 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful, job well done!
  • onefortyone
    onefortyone Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    It is awesome to know you can start at 200lbs and end up looking as awesome as you, even after having all of the babies :) so inspirational, congratulations!
  • DeterminedFee201426
    DeterminedFee201426 Posts: 859 Member
    Options
    :noway:
  • Happymom83
    Happymom83 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Awesome job girly :)
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,306 Member
    Options
    YOu look amazing..and thanks for sharing your eating plan too…that helps.
  • Beautiful_Pain
    Beautiful_Pain Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Would have liked to see your before, 200 to 128 is freakin amazing!
  • divainsneakers
    divainsneakers Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • Lil_Northern_Light
    Lil_Northern_Light Posts: 3,529 Member
    Options
    amazing! great success!!
  • pmm7692
    pmm7692 Posts: 1,186 Member
    Options
    Awesome job...very impressive.
  • shimmerNsparkle
    Options
    ty, searching my fb for a b4 pic..
  • candylandicous
    Options
    WOW!!! you seriously look amazing!
  • shimmerNsparkle
    Options
    I don't have any before pics of me standing(For a reasson lol) But here ya go, Before on left, 180 ish pounds 3 months after having my son(May 30th 2013) on right Is 135 pounds 10 months after son, I am 10 pounds less now then when the pic was taken.

62840300_5917.jpg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!