Where is everyone from?

Options

Replies

• karann15
    karann15 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Homewood, Illinois here :)
    I just started this today, and am actually having an issue logging on with my phone?
    I am getting married in July and am looking forward to starting married life with a healthy attitude and life!
  • millermichellelea
    Options
    Born and raised in central Iowa, now is sunny Arkansas. :O)

No snow here :tongue:
  • kpovich
    kpovich Posts: 27
    Options
    Omaha, NE... I came across MyFitnessPal on my Android phone. I was trying to find a calorie counter to start counting my calories again. Because I want to start getting more active again, this will be perfect!

Good Luck to everyone!!!! Stay warm! :)
  • clooker
    Options
    I am from Springfield, Illinois!
  • Sweet13_Princess
    Sweet13_Princess Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    I'm from Middleburg, PA. It's about one hour north of Harrisburg.

Shannon
  • MarkHarrisonUK
    Options
    Worth, West Sussex, England

Which is about 10 minutes south of London Gatwick airport, or about an hour from Central London, due South.

A special hello to those from Fort Worth, Texas, for a special reason....

Our local church is the third oldest in England, at a little over 1,000 years old. Sadly, in 1986, while work was being carried out on the roof, a fire swept through, and burnt down the (Victorian) roof, leaving the place unusable.

Thanks to incredible hard work by the then Rector, Peter Kefford, who basically wrote to everyone who had visited and signed the visitors' book in the 10 years previously, begging for money, it was restored. The people of Fort Worth, Texas, were, because of the link in name, incredibly generous! For which we thanked you at the time, and will continue to do so as long as my generation is alive.
  • kymkit
    kymkit Posts: 1
    Options
    Beaumont, Texas, US.
    Someone the other day called it the armpit of Texas.
    It's too hot here >.<
    Wearing T shirts during winter is nice,
    but summer... D:
  • wowzer
    wowzer Posts: 18
    Options
    Omaha, NE
    The land of endless plains, ice and snow compounded by the wind!
  • cntrymama2x
    Options
    Stoneville, NC ... we are just a little speck on the map!
  • angelsandwolves09
    angelsandwolves09 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    So far I'm the only one from Tennessee!! Down by Memphis to be exact! No snow, Just cold, windy partly cloudy days!! lol Miss the Michigan snow!! Was up there for almost 2 years. Anyone down here by me?? I could use some new buddies!! :)

I live in Nashville, TN but I'm from Texas.

It's about time we got some TN love!! lol Nashville is like 2 1/2 hours from where I am!!
  • curvymonkey
    Options
    I'm originally from Florida, but I've been living in Connecticut for the last 10 years. I love it here.
  • Darlis
    Darlis Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Cumming, GA (don't laugh...it's a real town)

Not laughing at all......especially since I am from Tallapoosa, GA and know exactly where you are! :happy: HI NEIGHBOR!
  • thisis4me
    thisis4me Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    From Ohio....town that is north of Dayton a bit....am so ready for spring:)
  • Galathea
    Galathea Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Saxony, Germany ... currently snowed in :sick:
  • Jerforthekids
    Options
    Living the good life in Michigan's Upper Peninsula here :)

Originally from the Grand Rapids, MI area. Have lived in CA and CO too.
  • pftjill
    pftjill Posts: 488
    Options
    From Nor Cal. Moved to Utah a year and a half ago for hubbys job.
  • cuppycake22
    Options
    Saskatoon, Saskatchewan Canada
  • jrhodges20
    jrhodges20 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm from Lakewood, CO, we finally got some snow down here last week, although it seems to be melting off
  • mknight
    Options
    So far I'm the only one from Tennessee!! Down by Memphis to be exact! No snow, Just cold, windy partly cloudy days!! lol Miss the Michigan snow!! Was up there for almost 2 years. Anyone down here by me?? I could use some new buddies!! :)

I live in Nashville, TN but I'm from Texas.

It's about time we got some TN love!! lol Nashville is like 2 1/2 hours from where I am!!

Seems I am between both of you. Little closer to Memphis though. I live in a small town on the outskirts of Jackson, Tennessee. I have always lived here and plan on staying put.
  • xxscissorqueenxx
    Options
    A small little town in North Carolina called Sylva.