Newbie no friends :(

Options
Hi Guys,

I thought I would give this a go and try and move a bit of weight. I am a yoyo dieter. Only seem to last about 3 weeks at most then go back to my usual bad eating habits. Hoping to find some support and motivation and hopefully make some new MFP friends :)

Replies

• suzreen
    suzreen Posts: 2,455 Member
    Options
    Hi there! Please add me! I am enjoying sharing weight loss progress, setbacks, etc. with others on this site, and would like to do so with you as well. Let's encourage and learn from each other!
  • Macstraw
    Macstraw Posts: 896 Member
    Options
    Welcome, using the tools here (especially the diary & exercise log) have helped me stay on track MUCH longer than I ever have in the past - so I've had much more success than I ever have before. The forums are great, they are full of information & there are plenty of people willing to help out if you have any questions.....
  • ehample
    ehample Posts: 19
    Options
    Sure, you can add me if you like. Hope I can help. It has worked well for me so far.
  • wanderlustre72
    wanderlustre72 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I'm new too - been six days so far! Please feel free to add me, I could also do with a bit of moral support!
  • funnybun1
    funnybun1 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me. I look for interactive friends who log daily. Have a great day!
  • cwatts0
    cwatts0 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, hopefully I can help.
  • stephanieluvspb
    stephanieluvspb Posts: 997 Member
    Options
    please add me, I log daily and like to help as I can :)
  • johnnyhatesjazz
    johnnyhatesjazz Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Welcome to mfp Feel free to add me. Ill help and encourage ya as much as I can. Good Luck :smile:
  • AverageJock
    AverageJock Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck. I have sent you a request and anyone else can add me if they want.
  • Nerdybookworm1990
    Nerdybookworm1990 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Anyone is welcome to add me! I log in multiple times throughout the day and have an open diary.
  • KylaDenay
    KylaDenay Posts: 1,585 Member
    Options
    You are welcome to add me! My diary is open. I have always been a yo yo dieter too, but now I have learned NOT to diet and just eat what I love at a deficit! Good luck
  • allotmentgardener
    allotmentgardener Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Hi, been on here for 60 days now and its working for me :) anyone can add me, I log daily and am on here often.
  • addysolari
    addysolari Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Hey there. Feel free to add me
  • kyle703
    kyle703 Posts: 11
    Options
    I'm new as well - and seeking friends for mutual support, encouragement and the like! :)
  • gregholmes1974
    gregholmes1974 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Always accept friend requests - about a month in here and it's a great place :)
  • sfsoccermom2
    sfsoccermom2 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I've been here 9 weeks and loving it! Feel free to add me. I also love and need the support, too. You can do this!
  • artistryrose
    artistryrose Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    You can do this!!! We all can! Motivation and support are key to weight loss!!!
  • amydadeyrhodes
    amydadeyrhodes Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Anyone...feel free to add me...:)
  • aarnwine2013
    aarnwine2013 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    I'm fairly new here too. I am on everyday. Feel free to add me! Let's do this!!
  • Fattackler2013
    Fattackler2013 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm very supportive :D