Replies

• Happymom83
    Happymom83 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Awesomesauce! :)
  • WeightLossWarrior6
    WeightLossWarrior6 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    This is incredibly inspiring! You're officially my most recent motivation :)
  • katherines2230
    katherines2230 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Woot!!! AWESOME accomplishment!! I too am working towards 80lbs lost to get a breast reduction! Can't wait to post this myself!
  • Laughter_Girl
    Laughter_Girl Posts: 2,226 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!
  • Pusarah
    Pusarah Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congrats on all the hard work, even with the reduction :) Did it make a big difference for you? Good luck for the weight and toning you have left. Great job!
  • Sharon_C
    Sharon_C Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    Holy cow! You look great! And where are you going to lose another 10 pounds from? I think you're perfect.
  • Biggirllittledreams
    Biggirllittledreams Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, congrats on working so hard on your health! :)
  • bobwest185
    bobwest185 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    fantastic progress. You done good :)
  • MsJulielicious
    MsJulielicious Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Yaaaas! Great work! You look incredible :heart:
  • chmtastic
    chmtastic Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    congrats!!! you look awesome!!!
  • lj_mfp
    lj_mfp Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Some answers to some questions:

About the Breast Reduction
    I went from a 36G to a low C/high B (I haven't gone to get measured yet, so I'm not exactly sure). It was a HUGE difference, I feel kinda flat chested now to be honest lol. But it is a lot easier to exercise to be certain. I remember going into Lane Bryant once (the only place I could find bras) and aske them where the sports bras were and they told me they didn't carry them in my size :( . It was kind of a bummer considering i was trying to get in shape and really really needed the support. A doc recommended I get the reduction (I wanted one anyway) because it was putting a lot of strain on neck and lower back.

About my wanting to lose some more weight
    I still have some fluff to get rid of. 10 lbs is probably a bit much, especially if I am going to be putting on muscle and toning, but I still have noticable amounts of subcutanious fat in my stomach, upper arms and thighs area. To make sure this isn't loose skin, I need to get my body fat percentage down some. Though I suppose I really need to find out what that is first!
  • IWill77
    IWill77 Posts: 1
    Options
    You look amazing! Well done.
  • rosehips60
    rosehips60 Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    Great job! How long did it take it?
  • SomeNights246
    SomeNights246 Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    You look good! We lost about the same amount and started at about the same weight, but you look more toned than I do.

I have the problem with my thighs and stomach, too. It has been slow 'toning' them up, but I have seen some progress in my thighs, at least, doing leg lifts, scissors, and squats.
  • Prettymisssparkles
    Prettymisssparkles Posts: 1,274 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! You look amazing!:flowerforyou:
  • amethyst70
    amethyst70 Posts: 68
    Options
    Holy crap you look amazing!!! I would never guess it was you from one pic to the other. Fantastic!!!
  • Becre8tive
    Becre8tive Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Wow...congratulations! You look great! What an inspiration you are!
  • divainsneakers
    divainsneakers Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! You look great!
  • Play_outside
    Play_outside Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Thanks for sharing as that is just under my goal weight and we're close to the same height so it's good to see for reference.
  • __hannah_
    __hannah_ Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look great! I'm the same height and have a similar goal weight, so your post is really motivating.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!