Replies

• bluebull123
    bluebull123 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Heck why not...add me too!
  • ajs219
    ajs219 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    If there's room, add me too. I have a goal of 10 lbs now but it certainly would not hurt me to lose more. Good luck to everyone.
  • Niti_Das
    Niti_Das Posts: 1
    Options
    I am in as well
  • ACASHMAMA
    ACASHMAMA Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!
  • Mespees
    Mespees Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    OK I am in too..If you will include me. I have be on and off, and this time I am not stopping until I reach the Goal Weight. I am taking what every victory or good practice I have and am posting it. Can I join too?
  • wefwef01
    wefwef01 Posts: 6
    Options
    I'm game!!! :happy:
  • Dregg
    Dregg Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I'm in too. I have 22 pounds left to my goal, but what's another 3. :laugh:
  • GetCrackin78
    GetCrackin78 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm down 14 and need a boost for phase II. Add me too plz :happy:
  • nycc111
    nycc111 Posts: 17
    Options
    I am interested in maybe joining this happy group . :) I have approx 70 lbs to lose, but a target of 25 off would be a wonderful way to really get things rolling. What's your target date?

We can each set our own target date but I know a few of us are striving for July. That's a good healthy weight loss :)
  • nycc111
    nycc111 Posts: 17
    Options
    This group is amazing... Thanks to all the new people and all your support! If you want in, please add me and other members in this group. Let's bring down those numbers!! :)
  • lstarnuto
    lstarnuto Posts: 6
    Options
    I'm in too! Add me I need more motivated friends!
  • lstarnuto
    lstarnuto Posts: 6
    Options
    I'm in too! Add me I need more motivated friends!
  • Sweetie_darling
    Sweetie_darling Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    25 would be a great start, taking me back to my lowest weight ever :)

Count me in and feel free to ad me Xx
  • sweetblackberry1
    sweetblackberry1 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Count me in i have 25 more to lose to reach my goal :)
  • futurejedi
    futurejedi Posts: 111
    Options
    im down eight 21 to go
  • cheriibomb
    cheriibomb Posts: 59
    Options
    Im totally in. I want to lose twice that but id love some more people to help motivate and help me stay on track. Add me up:)
  • taylormade2go
    taylormade2go Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a plan. I tried to cut some weight on and off over the last few years and something always seemed to come up right when I really got going. It okay to get help and I think this time Team Work will make the Dream Work. My target is a little more than 25 but if I can hit 25 then 20 more will be no problem.
  • babydaisy81
    babydaisy81 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I have 25 pounds to lose too, ten down. Taking it slow! Anyone can add me, this is my last time I say I am going to "try" to lose weight, I am just going to lose it and get rid of it!
  • Majack3
    Majack3 Posts: 2
    Options
    I would love to join you! I am looking to lose 30 lbs. I have always had physical issues for the past ten years. After 7 surgeries this year I finally am physically okay. How shall we do this? Do we just post every week of our results and current measurements and weight?
  • spiceshirl
    spiceshirl Posts: 177
    Options
    Yes Yes Yes!!!!! Im in let's do it together!