Flushing out a bad meal

Options
2»

Replies

• sushidulces
    sushidulces Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Friday I ate 700 cals worth of pizza for supper.

It was 2 slices.

You know what I did afterwards? NOTHING. I worked out real hard that day and I decided to splurge wasn't that bad. It does suck when the food isn't good and you "wasted" cals on it. But you can't take it back. You'll be fine. Before I go out to eat, I research the food/serving size/portions. I choose places that I figure have close to the right nutritional info. Of course, not preparing it yourself, you never know.

But really. Chalk it up to "lesson learned" and just pick somewhere else where the food is worth the cals :tongue:
  • sushidulces
    sushidulces Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    anything "express" is probably going to taste bad. Especially if it's asian food

Panda express is pretty bomb though.

^True Story :)
  • DivineChoices
    DivineChoices Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    anything "express" is probably going to taste bad. Especially if it's asian food

Panda express is pretty bomb though.

Mmm.. Panda Express. <3

OP - It sounds like a reasonable meal for the venue, so be proud you got a semi-healthy option. Quit assigning self-esteem to food items. A bad meal =/= a bad day =/= a ruin "diet".

There is NO point in starving yourself over 471 calories. Make a better choice for dinner. Drink extra water. Maybe take a walk today. Put it out of your mind and move on.
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options
    You ate rice, chicken, and an assortment of vegetables in teriyaki sauce. Sounds like a pretty good meal to me! Log it and carry on.
  • donyellemoniquex3
    donyellemoniquex3 Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    You ate 471 calories of FOOD. What are you doing?!? Eat your dinner and ace those finals!!