Any 5'2" girls here?

Options
Hey I am looking to see if there's any women here that is the same height as me and are on the same journey. I am 5'2" and currently 138, I am trying to get back down to my old previous weight 110-115 lbs.

Replies

• kathylisseth
    Options
    hello! i am 5'2 as well, i currently weigh around 125 and want to get down to 110
  • LiveMore101
    LiveMore101 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm 5"1 1/2. Does that qualify? I'm SO close to your height! :)

I'm currently 101 pounds, but I'm wanting to gain a bit back in muscle. :)
    My starting weight was 120 in January. So, if you have any questions, you can contact me! I'd love to help if you need it!
  • vermillionlove
    vermillionlove Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and 165, down from 220. ^^;
  • hockeyblondie
    Options
    Hey! I'm 5'2 and currently weigh 138 too!! I'm getting married in Oct and would lovee to drop to at least 125. When I first started, I weighed 180 so I have lost a bit but now it feels like I've hit a wall in my weight loss. Are you ladies new to myfitnesspal? It has been a huge help!
  • mooncath
    mooncath Posts: 31
    Options
    I think I'm 5'0", although a lot of people say I look like I'm 5'2". I have no idea. I weigh 105 pounds, and I'm trying to maintain now.
  • Fit4_Life
    Fit4_Life Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" as well.

Anyone can feel free to add me. :-)
  • Fit4good85
    Fit4good85 Posts: 133
    Options
    Hey all, I am a newbie here :). I love to see people my height on the same track! Most of the time I always see taller women trying to lose or maintain. I am hoping to reach my goal by the end of the summer :)!
  • SweatSmileRepeat
    Options
    I'm your height!!! I'm at about 118-120 atm
  • domitom
    domitom Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm almost 5'2" (5'1.5")!
    I'm currently 133 trying to get down to whatever weight I feel looks best.
    Anyone can add me if they want. :)
  • Fit4good85
    Fit4good85 Posts: 133
    Options
    Congrats on your upcoming wedding, how exciting!
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2" and 114 lbs. I try to stay right around this weight.
  • moi33
    moi33 Posts: 3
    Options
    I'm 5'2" too and I'd like to have a friend here in MFP. I gained weight during my stay in the UK and I'm hoping to lose it and look good for summer! I'm about 128 pounds now. Before going to the UK I weighted 110 pounds. My first goal is to get to 110, and second goal is to get to about 103.
  • amandamaynv
    amandamaynv Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1 and currently 157. Looks like I'm one of the heaviest. I'm just trying to get down to 130...
  • Jlmervin03
    Jlmervin03 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I'm 5 1/2 and 149 lbs. I'm trying to get down to 125...
  • superdeformedchibi
    Options
    @BrightCrystal- You're not alone! I'm 5'0" and I weight considerably more than my 5'2" counterparts on this thread. Not hating on them, though, I don't want to give the wrong impression! Maybe I'll get there soon.
  • JulesX1982
    JulesX1982 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Hi I am 5'2" and currently weigh around 145 lbs. goal weight is 135lbs! Ultimate goal weight is 130.
  • Bel0602
    Bel0602 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    i am! add me :)
  • yungibear
    yungibear Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I have similar stats to you! c: If you want to add me, you are more than welcome to!
  • sleepsucks
    sleepsucks Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'd love to know how you did it!