Holiday weight gain.....anybody??

Options
2»

Replies

• WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    I gained about 2-4 pounds so not bad. I've been going between 189-192 for the past 6 weeks. Could be worse I suppose..trying to get the rest of the pounds off.
  • nubreeze33
    Options
    Hang in there it's going to be great! Sounds like you have a great spirit to tackle and face what you are in for. Don't even pay attention to the age thing......just know anything you want bad enough takes hard work and when you make the commitment you will be successful. If you believe Trust GOD and pray. It helps me, it's the very source of why I am able to get through the tough times and even treat a Holiday like another day while staying true to the covenant I made to myself and GOD. best wishes to you.
  • annette02
    Options
    What I meant by Holiday season, was from Thanksgiving to Christmas. So, yes, I might have ate that many extra calories troughout the month of December. We did a lot of baking this year, and my sons b-day is right in there too. And, my exercise program went out the door the last 2 weeks of December - very busy times! But, looking forward.....I am back on track and waiting for the changes to happen. :happy: I am a 'schedule' person, so I have to admit, getting back into routine for me has been great!
  • annette02
    Options
    What I meant by Holiday season, was from Thanksgiving to Christmas. So, yes, I might have ate that many extra calories troughout the month of December. We did a lot of baking this year, and my sons b-day is right in there too. And, my exercise program went out the door the last 2 weeks of December - very busy times! But, looking forward.....I am back on track and waiting for the changes to happen. :happy: I am a 'schedule' person, so I have to admit, getting back into routine for me has been great!

I almost forgot.....Thank You to all the replys! It is great to know there are others out who indulged a bit. Again, GOOD LUCK to all of you!
    Happy New Year! :drinker:
  • froggytank3
    froggytank3 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Ugh, I gained back about 7 lbs this season too :( But I've been working hard to get back on track :)

2422753.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • suckitup
    suckitup Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Well, I feel average...gained 5lbs in November and took off 4 quickly when I got on the ball. Then I gained 7 in December and am right now, eating kettle corn and sucking water. Nice. Started hitting the gym more over the holiday break to offset the number that "could have been". I am down 3lbs already and am not straying from my "logged in" snacks. (yes, kettle corn is well accounted for) :wink:

Good luck everyone!