How much are you trying to lose?

Options
How much is everyone trying to lose?

I am trying to lose between 50-60lbs

Replies

• MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    I've already lost 32 and I'd like to lose another 20.
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    My total goal is to lose 55 pounds, to put me at 130lbs. But, this goals is VERY long term, I'll be getting pregnant (again) in a few months. Before that happens I'd like to have lost 25 pounds. I'm 9 pounds in, 16 to go!
  • alex51026
    Options
    My goal is to lose 40-45 pounds. I'm down 25 pounds to date.

Good luck everyone!
  • Jamiebee24
    Jamiebee24 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I'm already down over 40 and I'd like to lose another 15 more :)
  • curvymonkey
    Options
    I'd like to lose 40-60.

When I was at my thinnest, I weighed @140 pounds. To think that I thought I was huge then. If I only knew then what I knew now I wouldn't have let it get the way it did. Famous last words.

When I usee BMI calculators, it says I should be between 100-110 pounds. Frankly I think I would look anorexic at that weight. I'm short but I don't have a petite frame. I'm also Cuban so big hips and chest are a factor that I just can't do much about.
  • maec18
    maec18 Posts: 5
    Options
    I am trying to lose 100lbs! so far I am 12 lbs down so I have 88lbs to go!
  • Galathea
    Galathea Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    totally 100 lbs. Already lost 73 with MFP. Leaves 27 more to go =^_^=
  • Darlis
    Darlis Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    155 lbs for me....and no that's NOT my weight, that's how much I want to lose....eventually.
  • kld4239
    kld4239 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Initially I was thinking 100lbs but at this point I think I would happy if I lost 75lbs. I feel like a totally different person now - more energetic, better mood, less irritable, and generally just a happier healthier person. I also can't complain about the improved sex life with my husband :) We've been together for 14 years and I almost don't remember it ever being this good. The best part is that I did this for me and for once being selfish wasn't a bad thing. This has been one of the most challenging things that I ever done but it has also been one of the most rewarding.
  • lizzygrl1981
    Options
    35-40 lbs... I've been there before, and I know it's totally reachable!! :smile:
  • ♥_Ellybean_♥
    ♥_Ellybean_♥ Posts: 1,646 Member
    Options
    127lbs total... already down 16 ... so 111 more to go... and that's just a mini goal and not in my healthy weight range... I guess for my height I need to be around 120... but MY goal is 170.
  • spx911
    spx911 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'd like to eventually lose 80-90lbs, but I'd really like the first 30 off by June .(Vacation to California planned)

I'm starting this with renewed energy and commitment. I hope I can keep it up.
  • AmberMcDowell
    Options
    I have about 150 pounds to lose :(
  • ifeelsqueaky
    Options
    I'd like to lose about 30 pounds - I'm at 212 lbs at the moment and I'm just starting so need all the motivation I can muster!
  • Yoni101
    Yoni101 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    My long term goal os right around 40lbs, but short term is at least 12lbs by Valentine's Day. I trun 42 on Feb. 13th and want
    to feel good and feel some sense of accomplishment by then.

Yoni
  • Yoni101
    Yoni101 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    How can I post both tickers to show on my page? I have one on this page and one through Tickers.com

Yoni
  • curvymonkey
    Options
    How can I post both tickers to show on my page? I have one on this page and one through Tickers.com

Yoni
    Go to Signature and post the code there for both. I think there's a 10 line limitation for signatures so make sure the code isn't too long. :)
  • laydeedancer
    Options
    My goal is 60 pounds, which would put me at 140. Technically, I'd still be overweight for my height at that point. I'm willing to re-evaluate that once I reach my goal, but I think 140 pounds is doable for me.
  • Kkmama
    Kkmama Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    I would like to lose 60 pounds... putting me at 170. I think I was in high school back then! It would put me at the top end of my range, but in it! Down 3 and 57 to go! Pound at a time! I am hopeful that I can reach it by Christmas this year!
    Good luck to us all!
  • 65 exactly for me, down 10 so far