Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Frozen Yogurt
½ cups Unsalted Butter, Softened
½ cups Packed Dark Brown Sugar
¼ cups Granulated Sugar
2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
1 cup All-purpose Flour
¼ teaspoons Baking Soda
¼ teaspoons Salt
¾ cups Mini Chocolate Chips Or Chunks
1 cup Vanilla Yogurt
In a mixing bowl of a stand mixer, beat the butter and both sugars together until light and fluffy. Add vanilla and beat until combined.
In a small mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, soda and salt. Add the chocolate chips or chunks and stir.
Add the flour and chocolate mixture to butter mixture and fold in gently. Add yogurt and stir again.
Place in a container and cover with lid. Freeze until set, preferably overnight.
Cookie dough recipe adapted from Better Homes and Gardens Bridal Edition Cookbook.
Makes about 2 cups.
- 1.5M All Categories
- 1.4M Health, Wellness and Goals
- 385.1K Introduce Yourself
- 42.3K Getting Started
- 257.9K Health and Weight Loss
- 174.6K Food and Nutrition
- 47K Recipes
- 231.5K Fitness and Exercise
- 279 Sleep, Mindfulness and Overall Wellness
- 6.3K Goal: Maintaining Weight
- 8.3K Goal: Gaining Weight and Body Building
- 72.8K Success Stories
- 151.7K Motivation and Support
- 7.2K Challenges
- 1.2K Debate Club
- 96K Chit-Chat
- 2.5K Fun and Games
- 1.5K MyFitnessPal Information
- 18 News and Announcements
- 381 Feature Suggestions and Ideas
- 1.1K MyFitnessPal Tech Support Questions