chinese food! and chip and dip!
  • qtwells82
    qtwells82 Posts: 352
    Options
    Chocolate!!!
  • wiggleroom
    wiggleroom Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Anything sweet or chocolatey (cookies and cake especially). And ... this is weird ... but CEREAL! I think it's because I tend to think of it as generally innocent, but I have had crazy cereal binges in the late afternoon. I don't buy it anymore -- I'm all oatmeal, all the time because I truly can't resist overeating it!
  • bionicdiver
    bionicdiver Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Pizza...Digiorno Three meat pizza!. Ohhhh, I'm a bad boy. Blew my calorie count by 15 calories because of that damn pizza!
  • nhendri
    nhendri Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Taco's , Avacado's, Peanut M&M's, The biggest is Soft Chocolate chip Cookies even the dough.
  • kookla33
    kookla33 Posts: 234
    Options
    chocolate is a tough one. I have a really hard time with chocolate with almonds and maple bars. Also, when I see other people eating ice cream I want some too!
  • aallison85
    aallison85 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    PASTA & TORTILLAS! I can't stop myself!
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh. I can relate to these cravings! So, what do you do to stay away from them?

Either I just have to not buy them - if they're not in the house I can't eat them!

But if I do buy them I'll try and limit myself to only a few in the day, and make sure I get my exercise so that i'm not under my cals. It's good to sometimes have a bit of the bad things as long as it's not all the time and you're getting plenty of healthy stuff too.
  • FinallyFit2011
    Options
    Bread, pasta, pizza, baked goodies (i love to bake! :huh: ) and ice cream. I haven't figured out a way not to give in, which is why I am 46 pounds overweight! :noway: I will have to figure out how to add them in my diet in small amounts. It is not realistic to eliminate them all together! that just makes me want them more!
  • heatypablo
    Options
    Hands down... Mexican food, specifically beans, cheese and sour cream. :smile:
    I've learned to handle it though by making homemade re-fried beans and using low-fat sour cream... and cheese in moderation of course.
  • kao708
    kao708 Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    I wish I had just one offender...it all depends on the day and time. And sometimes it's completely dependent on what they are making on Food Network! LOL
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,108 Member
    Options
    lalala.gif
  • ziggythecat
    ziggythecat Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    SHARP CHEDDAR CHEESE. I could eat a pack of cheese slices and a box of crackers and not blink an eye.
  • heatypablo
    Options
    lalala.gif

Haha!! Seriously, this thread made me completely hungry! :laugh:
  • Mindful_Trent
    Mindful_Trent Posts: 3,954 Member
    Options
    SHARP CHEDDAR CHEESE. I could eat a pack of cheese slices and a box of crackers and not blink an eye.

Oooh... I hadn't thought of cheese, but it's totally a trigger food for me. I used to buy a whole little circle of brie and eat it in 1 to 2 days. I'm getting better - I can cut myself a little bit of cheese and walk away, but I have to make myself weight/log it to prevent me from having another and another and another without thinking about the calories.
  • Jennplus2
    Jennplus2 Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    lalala.gif

lol, I know right! :laugh:
  • kookla33
    kookla33 Posts: 234
    Options
    I know. Just reading it makes me crave this evil stuff!!
  • ZanneB
    ZanneB Posts: 6
    Options
    Most of my triggers are listed here already. Chips and dip, ritz crackers, nachos, McDonald's fries and Skittles. Can you tell I also have trouble keeping my sodium intake in check? :tongue:
  • anovasjo
    anovasjo Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    potatoes: any kind. Chips, fries, hashbrowns.
    beer, too.
  • cdhtn10
    Options
    I can do the very same thing with cheddar and triskets! LOVE the salt on those crackers!!