8 week challenge!

Options

Replies

• chokalte
    chokalte Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Good Morning All -

I rushed in the gym yesterday and only did 400 calories on the treadmill, but today is another rush day I did some Zumba and Turbo Fire at home today. I am going to take a long walk at work today and back to the gym in AM, maybe tonight depending on the time I get home.

Goal for this week 3 lbs off.
  • changingL1sa
    changingL1sa Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Goal is to lose 25 pounds by my sister's wedding July 19th.
  • DonnaAnn64
    DonnaAnn64 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    a little late, but I'm in too !!
  • beccataz23
    beccataz23 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Im in! My goal is to lose 12 pounds by the end of July :)
  • Afurick
    Afurick Posts: 4
    Options
    I'm a day late, but I'm in! Great challenge in time for summer. Dates are May 1 to July 1?

I'm focused on:
    Making an eating plan every day (particular for dinner, which is hardest for me) & sticking to it.
    Not snacking constantly through the day- 3 meals plus 1 snack (possibly 2 snacks if i need 1 to give me energy before working out). Not eating after dinner.
    Avoiding the "perfectionism trap"
    Changing my negative habits a little at a time!
  • Afurick
    Afurick Posts: 4
    Options
    Any thoughts of starting a closed facebook group for the duration of the challenge? (If it's closed, the updates don't show up in your newsfeed). That way, we could access the group from the mobile FB app & check in with one another on-the-go. If might make the challenge feel more like an actual Event as well. No problem if there's no interest to do this, just thought I'd put the idea out there!
  • maureli
    maureli Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    I would like to join in, even though I am a day late. I have about 25 lbs I'd like to lose. I have been doing pretty good the past few days, WI yesterday at 157.5. My main problem is eating after supper, when I am not even hungry. Its just habit and it needs to stop. I run pretty regularly, I don't mind the exercise, its the food part that is difficult for me.
  • maureli
    Options
    IAvoiding the "perfectionism trap"

Oh boy....me too! That is one problem that I have. Need to work on that too. :)
  • maureli
    Options
    Any thoughts of starting a closed facebook group for the duration of the challenge? (If it's closed, the updates don't show up in your newsfeed). That way, we could access the group from the mobile FB app & check in with one another on-the-go. If might make the challenge feel more like an actual Event as well. No problem if there's no interest to do this, just thought I'd put the idea out there!

I wouldn't mind the facebook group if it were closed. My hubby is on a running group, and I can see all his updates, even though I am not in that group. I wouldn't like that. lol

But,a closed group would work for me.
  • Kade6685
    Kade6685 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I would love to join too!! I am going on vacation mid - july! Please let me know if there is a "group" made for this!

Happy losing :)
  • maddoxnjl
    maddoxnjl Posts: 25
    Options
    I'd love to join in, could do with a bit more motivation! I sometimes work very long hours and don't have the time to exercise and then tend to fall off the waggon and not get back on for a while. Did walk 17 miles yesterday and did day 1 of 30DS, about to do day 2
  • 45thin
    45thin Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I want to join too! I need the encouragement and help to stay motivated. I am a full time working mother of three active kids and want to be able to keep up with them!
  • Cata12
    Cata12 Posts: 1
    Options
    I am game as well. I need to push through and stay focused!
  • cindybowcut
    cindybowcut Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I'm in, I need as much motivation as I can get to get moving.
  • 45thin
    45thin Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    How do you sign up for the FREE 8 week challenge exercise program?
  • angkit88
    angkit88 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I would like to join if it's not too late?
  • aemp93
    aemp93 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Am in! I go on my hols in 8 weeks and would love to lose a bit more flab by then!
  • shayleyj
    shayleyj Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm in! I am getting married in July and just want to look beautiful for my husband in my fitted dress.. And good on the beach in my bikini!!
  • yl639129
    yl639129 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Me please!!! Need a second wind kick-start to my last 10 lbs weight loss :)
  • Jobug8
    Jobug8 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I would love to join too. I am looking forward to it.