Where are your fat pics?

Options

Replies

• HealthierMamasita
    HealthierMamasita Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    i have them and i even carry the biggest one in my purse as a constant reminder of where i will never ever be again....
    here it is....
    asept05.jpg

here is my most recent pic with my kids...
    DSCN0257-1.jpg

Fantabulous job!!!:flowerforyou:
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    All my profile pics are my "fat" pics. I wont have a "skinny" pic til I reach my goal.
  • ♥_Ellybean_♥
    ♥_Ellybean_♥ Posts: 1,646 Member
    Options
    There aren't very many of my fat pics in existence- I wouldn't let them be taken back then!
    But, I gotta a couple of them up there in the old profile :)

u look amazing!
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    I understand the reasons I just think it helps others know that they can do it. Alot of yall have done so well and it makes those of us who are just starting want to continue. I was leary of putting some now pics (shirtless at that) up because of my gut but I decided to put myself all the way out there and even to use one as a profile pic
  • secostley
    secostley Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Man, mine are under a rock someplace! I'll have to dig one up from somewhere and post.
  • FIREfitGrl27
    Options
    I actually do not mind sharing the fat pics or feel bad. I was there...and that was me...it took looking at the FAT pics to truly see the embarrassment I had placed myself in....so here's a reminder and I'll also include a pic of myself now....to show that getting from a very unhealthy obese place in life can be done! And I'm not done yet with getting to my goal..so this is a reminder for me as well!
    Thanks for the the topic post!

280, me
    Fatpic.jpg

171, me
    DSCN2103.jpg
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    On the my profile page.
  • AmandaHammill
    AmandaHammill Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Brilliant! thank you and well done! as a first timer and down one whole pound (lol i know i know, be patient) this was a great thread to look through for my first time checking out the message boards.
  • raeklee23
    Options
    Great Job!
  • 60HzShuffle
    Options
    I avoided that camera as a "fat" person!

Me too! I think you just naturally shy away when you don't feel good about yourself.
  • tameka1220
    tameka1220 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Here's mine!!! Right on my main profile pic! Oh yeah!!! No shame in my game!
  • Cina04
    Cina04 Posts: 609
    Options
    I have mine up AND I posted it on Facebook for all my family & friends to see! (I was wearing a bra top and bikini bottoms).
    I posted it up when I started Insanity.

For me it was easier to lose weight when I FINALLY accepted how I looked and show the world this is me but it won't be me for long! For the longest time in my head I thought I was still that 135lbs girl my husband married and that people were just taking bad pics of me! LOL

Once I did that I was shocked that losing weight isn't that hard as it seems to be. I post on FB more of my progress pics. I get lots of support from my friends and I actually encouraged a few of them to get into shape!
  • bellinachuchina
    bellinachuchina Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Got mine :) I look at mine often, just to remind myself!!

Like Cina04, I have them on fb too for friends & fam to see, which has inspired many of them to challenge themselves. Also, I never felt as big as I was at my highest weight. I felt tired and uncomfortable...but I never realized what I actually looked like!
  • Kristina0202
    Kristina0202 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I just started my diet, so all of my pictures are fat pictures.

When I eventually reach my goal someday, I'm going to want to burn all of my fat pictures.
  • bubbaduts
    bubbaduts Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I had no idea i was a "fat person" till I saw a picture of myself that got tagged on facebook. My jaw dropped and They are on my profile. I weighed myself the same day and cried when i realized i let myself go to 252 lbs! I still thought i was somewhat near the 170 mark in my head. Reality check right there! pictures are important to me i look at my fat pictures everyday and can't believe it's me cause in my head i'm still thin
  • bsshaw1
    bsshaw1 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I added some to my profile today.:noway:
  • BobbyDaniel
    BobbyDaniel Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    They are all on Facebook for me.
  • ifeelsqueaky
    Options
    I've added some fat pics (i.e. photos of me now) and one photo of how I used to look (the one where I'm wearing a corset). I haven't found any full body pics yet but if I do I'll post them as most of the weight goes on my stomach :grumble: Though I think you can see a difference in my face too!
  • BethanyMasters
    BethanyMasters Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately I don't have any pictures of when I was really big. I hardly ever let anybody get anywhere near me with a camera because I had terrible self esteem.

Just today I've started to take pictures so that when I get down to my goal weight I'll have something to look back on.
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    Mine are mostly head shots so you don't have to see my belly...but boy are you in for a surprise when I reach my goal weight lol oh yes! the "sports bra and joggers" pose in the mirror...with everything hanging out...are you excited? I took it the day I started on here lol
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!