Sexy Valentines Day Ladies 2011: WEEK 4

Options

Replies

• MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    My official weigh in is 165. I held steady through the weekend.
  • Kalee34
    Kalee34 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Weighing in at 142. WAHOO!!! 2 lbs. down from last week! Even after Christmas and vacation!
  • getupandgo
    Options
    158.7 up a little over the holidays, boo! oh well....can't wait for valentine's day I plan to be looking and feeling much better by then!!
  • TaraMaria
    TaraMaria Posts: 1,975
    Options
    So many people did sooo awesome! Proud of all the losses and the maintains I see! The other thing I see is not HUGE gains which we should all be proud of too! Ha ha! I of course say this as I add my 2 pound gain to the pile! Ha ha! Down a pound from last week but I had a three pound gain from Christmas!

Tara weighs in at 120. But you watch out....Haha! I had fun for the holidays but I mean business now! :o)
  • Dom82
    Dom82 Posts: 235
    Options
    I haven't been on the scales in over a week. Decided i would enjoy the holidays. So not sure what the damage is. :blushing:

but as of today I'm back on track! :tongue:

Congrats to those that lost and maintained! :flowerforyou:
  • JoyousRen
    JoyousRen Posts: 3,823 Member
    Options
    I am not a lady, but do want to be sexy for V-Day. Am I allowed here?
    :laugh:
  • JoyousRen
    JoyousRen Posts: 3,823 Member
    Options
    I am up 3lbs to 160lb as of this morning. It's all in my hips apparently. :ohwell:

I started my no sweets/fried foods thing on the 1st. So far so good. I just got back from Boston yesterday and spent the whole day cleaning so I haven't been able to work out other then some abs this morning. I've got a run and lifting planned for tonight!
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    Been stupid busy with work stuff already this week. I'll post the chart when I get back from lunch. No time yet today to even look at it. Sorry! :ohwell:
  • JStarnes
    Options
    I hate photobucket. It wont' let me edit the chart bc it's "no longer available from the owner" :huh:
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options
    Thank you Jesse for taking the time to do the chart even if photobucket is giving you fits.
  • JStarnes
    Options
    It's complete, updated & all - I'm just trying to resize it smaller to fit in the thread. :grumble: Stupid Photobucket..
  • Ding724
    Ding724 Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    Okay, So HERE is the beautiful chart...it's getting a little wide, but the starting & current weights can be seen!
    Great job all you sexy ladies:happy:

(Jesse, maybe you can hide some of the in-between weeks & just show the starting, current & goals weights...just an idea)

WEEK41.jpg
  • JStarnes
    Options
    That's why I was using photobucket, to make it a lil smaller to fit the weeks in there...I'll ''hide'' the rows sometime tomorrow & try & post it then. Thanks! :flowerforyou:
  • TaraMaria
    TaraMaria Posts: 1,975
    Options
    Thank you Jesse for taking the time to do all of that!

And way to knock us all out of the park Ruth!!!!! Man you rocked it!!!
  • lizard9800
    lizard9800 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Sorry I'm late to weigh in, but I was laid out with back pain yesterday. The back problems combined with TOM didn't make for a good week. Last week I was 155.8 and this week I am 155.6. Oh well. There is always next week, and I hope to get rid of this back problem and exercise more this week.
  • Ding724
    Ding724 Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    One of these weeks i'm gonna earn that little cupid...:tongue:
    I'm adding THAT to my personal sexy Valentine's day challenge!!!
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    Mannnn!!!! i lost by .8 of a lb!!!!
    Good job Ruth!
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options
    Thanks! I think atleast 2lbs of it is water weight/food in stomach that was left over from Christmas from the last weigh in but it is still nice to get the little cupid.
  • JStarnes
    Options
    WEEK4-1.jpg
  • JStarnes
    Options
    There is all the fields.

Lizard - I added you & am trying to get photobucket to let me post the updated chart with your weigh-in.

FU photobucket. :angry: It won't re-size the one with you on there, Lizard, but I did add you & updated your weigh in. sorry it won't post.