Please take a look at my diary

Options
sparkly187
sparkly187 Posts: 40 Member
Hello everyone.

I started MFP again and I was wondering if anybody had suggestion for my diary. There is only one entry for today. It seems I can't eat dinner with the calories I have left , any suggestions? Should I eat my exercise calories back?

thank you!!

Replies

• Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    Your diary is private. Eat your exercise calories back. Being in the red isn't the end of the world.
  • sympha01
    sympha01 Posts: 942 Member
    Options
    No one can look at your diary until you change your settings so it's open / public.
  • Miamiuu
    Miamiuu Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone.

I started MFP again and I was wondering if anybody had suggestion for my diary. There is only one entry for today. It seems I can't eat dinner with the calories I have left , any suggestions? Should I eat my exercise calories back?

thank you!!

Cant see your diary but hopefully that one meal you did eat was 1200 or over calories.
  • sparkly187
    Options
    thanks guys, i had changed it to public, but apparently it wasn't updated. I will eat some of my calories back then,. because i'm super hungry only having a net of 600 cals
  • Holly_Roman_Empire
    Holly_Roman_Empire Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    Are you serious? You netted less than 700 calories yesterday. How are you still conscious?
  • willrun4bagels
    willrun4bagels Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Are you serious? You netted less than 700 calories yesterday. How are you still conscious?

^this. Eat more!!
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,089 Member
    Options
    Eat more
  • Zaria_Athena
    Zaria_Athena Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Eat more!

Start with breakfast. Aim for at least 10g of protein.
  • sparkly187
    Options
    Thanks! I have seen some debate whether I should eat my excercise calories back, so I thought i shouldn't. I will now, thanks!
  • HerkMeOff
    HerkMeOff Posts: 1,002 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I have seen some debate whether I should eat my excercise calories back, so I thought i shouldn't. I will now, thanks!

You also need to be eating more than 1200 calories per day.