Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

new to this

how do you drink more water??? sooo boreing

Replies

• jane77
    jane77 Posts: 489
    Make it very cold. Put it I a really really pretty or special glass make it a goal to drink 4 more oz than the day before
  • SewJoe
    SewJoe Posts: 43 Member
    Just do it, you'll get used to it after just a few days. After that, you'll be amazed how much you like your water. Lemon wedge once in a while.
  • rockstar28
    rockstar28 Posts: 3 Member
    I found it helpful to add a straw. I drink alot more water then I would by sipping it out of a bottle.
  • furrina
    furrina Posts: 148 Member
    Here's a trick that works well for me, though it's pretty easy for me to drink water: Every time you pick up your water glass or bottle, instead of just taking a sip or two, take 10 big gulps. I mean you're going to drink the water anyway, just do the 10 gulps. Then refill the glass or bottle–keep it full. It's a lot easier to drink more water every day that way.
  • Naomi91
    Naomi91 Posts: 892 Member
    Yea just got to get used to it really, lemon drops are my favorite to add!

I used to drink it out of a straw until i found out that it causes wrinkles faster D: haha
  • Try putting a couple raspberries or a sliced up strawberry (or a tiny bit of any other fruit you like)... the water gets just a hint of flavour and it is great for a change.
    Good luck!