Options

Replies

• SafariLara
    Options
    Cheetos. I cannot EVER eat just one serving of cheetos
  • balfonso
    balfonso Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    SHARP CHEDDAR CHEESE. I could eat a pack of cheese slices and a box of crackers and not blink an eye.

arghhhh now I'm craving that! :sad:
  • LotusF1ower
    LotusF1ower Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    What are your trigger foods that really mess you up? Just curious what others' worst offending foods are...

Chocolate
    Cakes
    Foods high in carbs

In that order for me. I cannot have just one, I have to keep going.

There is a way I can stop it though, that is have protein for breakfast and it curbs mycarb cravings. If I start the day off good with something like eggs, I rarely fall during the day.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,110 Member
    Options
    I know. Just reading it makes me crave this evil stuff!!

Oh, I didn't actually read it......I've been here waaaaaaaaay too long to read a thread asking for a list of "Worst Offenders":laugh: :tongue:
  • kalebsmama07
    Options
    anything chocolate or cake like and candy! yummo!
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Beef jerky. Not that it's all that bad for you, but I'll eat an entire bag and have a pounding headache from my aching jaw!
  • Losetheweightnat
    Losetheweightnat Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Sweets period!!!! I have such a big sweet tooth
  • kris2683
    kris2683 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Peanut m&ms and pizza, can't live without them...
  • ckgis4me
    Options
    Oh my gosh. I can relate to these cravings! So, what do you do to stay away from them?

Clean out cabinets or don't buy them.Or think of how you feel after indulging too much.
  • CarolHudson11
    Options
    My worst thing to eat is "Gardetto's" I can't stop myself when I start snacking on them. Sometimes I eat these for breakfast or even supper (dinner). I just love them. I guess I am going to have to stop buying them some they won't be a temptation.

OMG! Before I started logging in to MFP, I'd buy a bag of these and eat on it all day long. And this was 2 or 3 days a week. I was totally addicted. I don't even walk down the aisle that holds them in the store anymore. :noway:
  • ropedancer
    Options
    For me it would have to be sweets. You know. Chocolate, Ice Cream, Fudge, Junior Mints, Sour Patch Kids, pudding, mints, M&Ms, fudge, chocolate covered pretzels, peanut butter cups, chocolate truffles, chocolate chip cookies, oreos, peanut butter cookies, skittles....

Oh, and french fries.
  • Fit4Penny
    Fit4Penny Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Anything sweet....cookies, cakes, candy!!! If I don't start I'm fine but once I do it's over...sets
    me off in a bad way!!!
  • uptonia
    uptonia Posts: 26
    Options
    Processed foods, fast food and fried foods. Gah, so hard to break my body from craving them pretty much all the time.
  • TealStar13
    Options
    Hot Wings and Mexican food! I go gaga for all of them. So delicious...
  • mistawalka
    mistawalka Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Souvlakis/kebabs - pitta bread, lamb, hot chili sauce. Possibly a healthier alternative to McDonalds for a nightshift worker - except when you're having 2 or 3 a night :S

Anything hot n spicy - curries / mexican
  • chocolatnoir
    chocolatnoir Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Chocolate and pizza
  • virginiagomes
    virginiagomes Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Chocolates, herbs healthy whole grain crackers, Fiber One Toaster Pastry, etc :(
  • schpanks
    schpanks Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Pizza. I can tell myself what my limit is, but I almost always go over. Not gonna cut it out, though. Love it, too much. :happy:
  • BoresEasily
    Options
    Processed foods. Even if I meet my calorie goal I can still be almost 2 times over my sodium limit! I try to make my own food, but sometimes I give in. Like this weekend I had two cans of Campbell's Chunky soup because I'm sick and didn't want to make my own again. Just one can is 74% of my daily sodium! So, needless to say, I'm retaining water big time!

Hahahaha I was eating the healthy request thinking I was eating healthily and wondering why I felt so dried out. Not realising that it was insanely high in sodium.
  • addman72
    addman72 Posts: 220
    Options
    Right at the moment in the hot weather. Ice cream/Sundaes.