Let's lose 25 pounds together!

Options
123457»

Replies

• JoshTheGiant
    JoshTheGiant Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I've got 60 lbs to go. Feel free to add me!
  • dubem20
    dubem20 Posts: 1
    Options
    Count me in . I have been trying to lose weight for awhile now. Starting doing p90x about a month ago . The changes are slow but I need extra motivation. My total weight loss goal is 60lbs but I can start with an initial goal of 25!! count me in
  • nycc111
    nycc111 Posts: 17
    Options
    Awesome! If you haven't added me yet, please do so. I can also add you later today. You should get a group invite by end of this week! LET'S DO THIS!!!!!
  • sarahholewalton
    Options
    Hi count me in please!! First time on any forum ever.. I'm 32 and would love to drop 42 lbs but any loss will be great! I'm in the uk and have just discovered making homemade soup tummy and low cal :) good luck everyone
  • srv524
    srv524 Posts: 1,363 Member
    Options
    Let's do it!
  • TattedXMomXStace
    Options
    Sign me up! I'm ready! Could use the motivation and friends to help get there
  • bradleyjason13
    bradleyjason13 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Yes count me in...25 is a good start on what I have to lose! Anybody feel free to add me, I have been on MFP for a while but have only started interacting with people recently. Looking for motivational friends!
  • nycc111
    Options
    Hi everyone! Our group "Next Stop: GW Station" is up and now you can join!!! Go to Community --> Groups and it's going to be under Newest Groups. I changed my profile pic to the same as the group so you can find it easier. Hope to hear from you there!
  • nycc111
    Options
    I guess the link to the group would help hah! Here's it is!
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/21416-next-stop-gw-station

Weight loss challenge is in the works. Let me know if you have any ideas!
  • seattlerain
    seattlerain Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I have 20lbs to go!
  • alovelybreeze
    alovelybreeze Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello, Im ready to drop this weight and move on to a healthier weight too. I have already lost 12 lbs, bu my goal is 58 lbs. I just want more energy and a healthier lifestyle. I have 46 more lbs to go!
  • AimanR
    AimanR Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Me too! In dire need of help!