New friends needed

Hey everyone. I recently cleaned out my friends list because no one was commenting anymore. Found out that most everyone on my list was inactive. I'm looking for serious weightloss people that are on a journey. I need to loose 30 more lbs but I'm also on a journey to get my group fitness certifications in les kills body flow and other programs. Who will be my friend. Just so you all know I hate the like button and feels it discourages people from committing. So please request if you like to comment. I'm stuck where I'm at for the last year and half due to gall bladder surgery. Who wants to be my friend?

Replies

• WannabeStressFree
    WannabeStressFree Posts: 340 Member
    me, i comment with my active friends!
  • mwalle09
    mwalle09 Posts: 305 Member
    You can add me! I message a lot and leave comments
  • devonhan89
    devonhan89 Posts: 4
    have added you! I have never really added friends on this but looking at the posts think it may help motivate me etc!
  • shannons_08
    shannons_08 Posts: 8 Member
    I sent you a friend request! I log daily and have an open diary. I would love to help motivate you! Anyone is free to add me. I love having new friends on MFP :-)
  • Kendra_003
    Kendra_003 Posts: 18 Member
    You can add me! :)
  • livinatthegym
    livinatthegym Posts: 81 Member
    I'll add you. I have waaaaaay over 30 to go and I'm on here daily
  • BlueMacaroniArt
    BlueMacaroniArt Posts: 122 Member
    Anyone can add me. I lost 50 lbs here a couple of years ago but had a break to have a baby so I'm pretty much back where I started. I too noticed a lot of my friends have left or don't comment anymore anyway. I miss that. it really does help!
  • artistryrose
    artistryrose Posts: 84 Member
    I'm always trying to give motivation!!! And I love being active with my fitness buddies! Feel free to add me!! I log everyday and always feel the need to share information I find useful
    In my weightloss!
  • Elsiebeanns
    Elsiebeanns Posts: 14
    Please add me too!
  • abs0830
    abs0830 Posts: 319 Member
    Feel free to add me. I'm active and log my foods. I have an open diary and love to help others and motivate them!
  • Feel free to add me! I just started but have been meeting my goals daily! Anyone can add me :)
  • cnhamilton12
    cnhamilton12 Posts: 45 Member
    Feel free to add me. I'm on everyday! Anyone can add me if they want!
  • JeffTCole
    JeffTCole Posts: 140 Member
    Feel free to add me. I am active on here everyday logging and supporting my friends.
  • liz89118
    liz89118 Posts: 20 Member
    I need friends as well to feel motivate and more active on the boards, I requested to add many of you.
  • samschuler727
    samschuler727 Posts: 7 Member
    I requested a few of you guys-also looking to get in touch with more active people. Having a support group on here is a major help to stay focused!
  • Feel free to add me! I'm active
  • Doreen9686
    Doreen9686 Posts: 62
    Anyone can feel free to add me also. The more help and motivation the better! I am guilty of hitting the like button now and then, but I usually comment along with it :-)
  • Hi there MFP people, Id love a few friends to help keep me motivated during my journey

thanks Rachie x