5 months after 4th baby & 69 lbs later! PIX

Options
2»

Replies

• elizabethp82
    elizabethp82 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Wow, that is AMAZING!! I am so proud for you, and you are definitely my new inspiration! :)
  • faithindeed82
    Options
    Good job Nikki!! You look as great as you did back in the day! :)
  • Mstxfynest
    Options
    Congrats on all that you have accomplished. You look awesome and you are a great inspiration
  • kookla33
    kookla33 Posts: 234
    Options
    Wow. That is so inspiring, especially that you did it while you had so much going on in your life. Thanks for sharing. The pictures say a lot!
  • bsoxluvr
    bsoxluvr Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on all of your hard work paying off in a big way! You look amazing!!! I wish I could accomplish what you have in such a short period of time.
  • NikkisNewStart
    NikkisNewStart Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone! I appreciate the kind words. I have found the support here to be vital to my success and gives me the motivation to keep going for that last 10 lbs. I am sort of stuck where I am and my local Groupon today just happened to be for a months worth of "Bootcamp" fitness classes so I bit the bullet and joined! lol I hope to post some amazing results after my month is over. My life goes 90 to nothing and some days I feel like I'm going to kill over- but I am just so happy that now, I have the energy to enjoy it. I have claimed my life back!!! I had to step back and realize that yes, my body has endured 4 births close together, yes I am busy, yes I have every "excuse" just to sit and do nothing... but why am I on the back burner? I don't have to give up my health to be a good mom, wife, student... shame on me for putting the blame on my loved ones. They didn't make me lay around and eat cheeseburgers all day. I did that all by myself. Now it is up to me to start treating ME with the love and care I give every other aspect of my life or I won't be around to enjoy it. Again, I have a long way to go and every day is still a day of learning, changing, adapting... but now I know that if I make some bad choices- it isn't the end of the road. Keep on going! Whether it takes you 4 months or 4 years- time is going to pass regardless... wouldn't you rather be that much closer to your goal? Don't give up everyone!!! You WILL make it to your goal!!!
  • kimmiebear70
    kimmiebear70 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    You can do it! You have already accomplished sooo much! I have a friend who lost 65+ lbs doing the bootcamp workout.
  • hope1993
    Options
    awesome!!
    your story is very inspirational and keeps me going!!!
    congrats and good luck on finishing up your sculpted body!!!
  • NikkisNewStart
    NikkisNewStart Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    Thank you! The next pictures I post will be after I complete bootcamp and add some muscle definition! I hope to lose these last 9 lbs slowly (which is 20 lbs under my original Mfp goal) while adding muscle. Hopefully I can get a few personal training sessions to turn the flab to fab. I have come a long way and I finally believe that I can have the body I've always wanted. I only have 1 life and I am not spending it with regrets!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!