Newbie - looking for someone to keep me accountable!

Options
Hello,

This is my first day here. I've never posted anything is any types of forums before...not really sure how it all works.

A little about myself-

I spent most of my twenties completely uncomfortable with my body. I have 9 months before my 30th birthday and my goal is to shed the extra 30 pounds that I've been carrying around for over 5 years.

I'm a young professional and graduating from grad school this year. I've spent so much time "working out my brain", it's about time I focus on myself and bring sexy back!

I'm looking for someone to lose 30 lbs with me and keep each other accountable along the way.

If you're interested let me know. I could use a little community here. I think it may help =)

Replies

• natashajayneh
    natashajayneh Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi, Im Natasha, 24 from Lancashire and wanting to loose 30/40 pounds

www.myfitnesspal.com/natashajayneh

Add me :)
  • belugamoon85
    Options
    Hi Natasha, your story sounds very similar to mine! :)
  • Perfect! I added you as a friend =)
  • Csqueers
    Csqueers Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    In a similar boat, I'll add you!
  • skinnyminnytwohundred
    Options
    Hi Everyone,

I'm Theadora. I would like to met other people that would like to loose weight and want honest straight talk and support. Over the last year I went through at lot and the weight just piled on. I no longer have any clothing that fit me. Yet everyone around me says that I look fine. I'm at 198 lbs and climbing. I have a boyfriend that does not even acknowledge that I am even a little bigger... 63 lbs later. I need support without sugar and denial.

--thank you