PCOS and TIRED OF IT!

Options
I have PCOS and I am so tired of being a victim to this horrible syndrome! I have struggled with my weight for 15 years! I am ready to do this. I welcome any support! Thank you!:happy:

Replies

• blukitten
    blukitten Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    I am with ya!!! I was also diagnosed with PCOS about 7 or 8 years ago, and it has been a struggle to lose weight.
  • holmed90
    holmed90 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Keep at it! Harder to do it, but so worth it. It'll hopefully make your PCOS so much easier to deal with too! :) Good luck!!
  • erinxo13
    erinxo13 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    It's actually the worst. :( It's def hard to lose weight but you can do it. :)
  • adominey
    adominey Posts: 1
    Options
    I so understand!!!!! Battling with it myself for 14 years but I know it can be done, back in 2005 I lost a significant amount of weight like 40 pounds watching my carbs and sugar intake and taking Metformin...now... I had a baby 18 months ago and I'm at it again doing rigerous exercise and trying to get it offf.....its so dang frustrating! I'm giving myself a year to take off 50 pounds which is like 1 1/2 pounds a week....because i'm tired of having all of this weight....its not healthy....we can do this I refuse to let it win...keep up and strive everyday!
  • suemeeb
    suemeeb Posts: 1
    Options
    i recently got diagnosed just a few weeks ago , glad to see others fighting the same battle , we can do this ladies !!!
  • weightabllodyminute
    Options
    Hi Jessica, I am so sorry for your troubles, though I am just getting started on my low carb/high fat weight loss regime. I can honestly say that it suits me very well , Reading up on it I came across this article http://www.dietdoctor.com/yet-another-lchf-baby-free which seems to suggest that it might be helpful for your condition.
    J
  • Janautical
    Janautical Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I have PCOS too! Let's do this!
  • sillyduckmoose
    sillyduckmoose Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    PCOS sufferers unite! I too also have PCOS. Love the support here! :) We can do this ladies!
  • weightabllodyminute
    Options
    PCOS sufferers unite! I too also have PCOS. Love the support here! :) We can do this ladies!

I am a guy, just because I wear a kilt now and again doesn't make me a lady :blushing:
  • Sophielouisecat
    Sophielouisecat Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I have it too so i know how you all feel! It's a right pain! :grumble:
  • suleng
    suleng Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I was diagnosed almost 25 years ago. I can lose it but it has a habit of finding me again!! That's why I'm still here, I need to get it under control and to stay off!!

Good luck! I'm with you on this!! :)
  • kateangel2312
    kateangel2312 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I was diagnosed with PCOS 19yrs ago. feel free to add me:flowerforyou: