PB2 recipes

Options
2»

Replies

• Jeanne130LBS
    Jeanne130LBS Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I love PB2 and dill pickle on Orowheat Sandwich thins. about 150 calories of yum :laugh:
  • water_coloured
    water_coloured Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I love putting it in oatmeal or Greek yogurt.
  • lmhbuss
    lmhbuss Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I bet it would be really easy to incorporate it into some really tasty oatmeal-chocolate chip cookies.
  • tralala99
    tralala99 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I just bought some of the chocolate kind the other day for the first time and I've been putting it on everything. I like it on cinnamon raisin toast or mixed in Greek yogurt with dark chocolate chips. I'm planning to try to make cookies with it at some point as well.
  • pagraham1971
    pagraham1971 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    mix a little PB2 and water and drizzle over some no sugar added vanilla ice cream with some home made peanut butter granola. my favorite dessert
  • tracydr
    tracydr Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    I like one serving of pb2, some water, some siracha, some soy sauce and a dollop of honey to make a spicy peanut dip for carrots.
    This would be good with grilled pork or chicken, too. Easy, lower fat Thai sate! Although I would use fish sauce instead of soy.
  • tracydr
    tracydr Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    I'm in Australia and have just ordered this for the first time. I CAN'T WAIT for it to arrive. These recipes sound amazing. We don't have cool whip over here though which after reading this makes me sad!!
    i recently saw a recipe for almond milk whipped cream. I don't know where the link is but I bet it's easy to find. I've been thinking of making some.
  • ladylambeau
    ladylambeau Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Healthy Soft-Serve Ice Cream!!

Banana
    PB2
    Milk
    Blender -or- Food Processor

1. Peel, slice and freeze your banana
    2. Once frozen, add to blender or processor
    3. Sprinkle in PB2 to taste (regular or chocolate works great)
    4. Add a tiny bit at a time - milk, almond milk, whatever you have on hand. Yogurt might work too.
    5. Blend blend blend and it turns into the most amazing consistency - JUST like ice cream!!
  • pharmgirl2567
    Options
    I have my PB2 and now can't find the "Butterfinger" smoothie recipe. Does anyone happen to know what it is? I know its sugar free butterscotch pudding mix and PB2 but don't know the rest of the ingredients or amounts.

Thanks!
  • monalissanne
    monalissanne Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    bump
  • kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    Options
    1 cup of full fat Greek yogurt, 2 tablespoons pb2, 2 packets trivia makes a lovely peanut butter creamy goodness.

I do this too..love it! I just use Fage 0% though! or sometimes the2%.
  • CoachLadyK84
    Options
    2 ripe bananas
    1 c. whole grain rolled oats
    pb2 (to your desire)
    mix
    bake on 350 for 8-10 mins

YUMMY cookies!
  • jhellwig828
    jhellwig828 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Bump cause I love pb2!!