Turbo Fire

Options
I'm starting turbo fire monday! So excited! Anyone else doing it?

Replies

• PinkCoconut
    PinkCoconut Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Not on Monday but TF is my absolute FAV workout of ALL time! Feel free to friend me! :)
  • vanessac1
    vanessac1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Starting it today!! I'm trying to commit myself to follow the plan.
  • MissBounceUK
    MissBounceUK Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    TurboFire is AMAZING! I finished the Prep Schedule yesterday and I'm straight in to the regular schedule starting today (Monday 14th April) - feel free to add me as a friend if you want any motivation - Fire 30 tonight after work - bring it on!!!
  • andreaschwab229
    andreaschwab229 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am in my second week so far, and I love it! I was at a plateau for about two months, and in these first two weeks I already dropped 5lbs! Couldn't be happier!
  • b3st
    b3st Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    Is it fast and hot?
  • southernbelle242
    Options
    I do Turbo fire and love it!! How are you liking it so far??
  • Jaquetta19
    Jaquetta19 Posts: 7
    Options
    I've been doing Turbo Fire since July 2010 and it is, by far my most favorite cardio program ever!! I started Turbo Kick in 2007 and never looked back! This is my first time using Turbo Fire for weight loss. I lost a few pounds and toned up a lot when I first bought Turbo Fire. But at that time, I didn't have any weight to lose.

I'm hoping it will enhance my weight loss this time around. Then again, I've used Turbo Fire workouts for so long that I can't help but think my body is too familiar with it. It's awesome to see that I'm not the only one that loves Turbo Fire!