New to myfitnesspal, just wanting to say hi!

Options
Hi everyone! I just began my eating healthy journey yesterday. I am not doing any structured diet plan, so I am hoping this website will help me stay on track. I currently weigh more than I ever have in my life...even at 9 months pregnant. I am standing up in two weddings this year, one of which is April 22nd and would love to look somewhat descent in the dresses. I am looking for all the support I can get since I know I will need it. Any tips or advice are very welcomed!:happy:

Replies

• BughaBear
    BughaBear Posts: 201
    Options
    Welcome and I hope this works for u whatever ur lookin for it to do for u!!
  • gettincozie
    gettincozie Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hello!!! I am new as well!! Think this site is great so far!! Glad you could join in with the counting calories! Hope you meet your goals!
  • FeistyKitty808
    FeistyKitty808 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Welcome, I think you will find a ton of supporters here; I know I have. This site has lots of people, just like you, looking to live a healthier lifestyle and williing to share their experiences; both good and bad. Feel free to add me as a friend if you like. Good luck on your journey!
  • c7eat2live
    c7eat2live Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Welsome! This site is incredibly unique because you have people to hold you accountable and support you through your jounrey! embrace it and you will succeed.
  • MelissaL582
    MelissaL582 Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This is a great site. I've been on here for 4 days now and I love it. The support you get on here is wonderful!
  • thisis4me
    thisis4me Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! This is my second day and cant tell you how much I am loving it:) Wonderful people and great support!! Good luck to you and please feel free to add me if you would like.....:)
  • jdhenderson16
    Options
    Hello all. This is my 5th day on the site. I am using the site to hold myself to my goal of becoming healthier. I like that you can invite friends to join you in the journey. My friends are doing a great job motivating me and I hope that you have friends that will do the same for you.

HAPPY NEW YEAR