Gonna go for a bit.

Options
124»

Replies

• TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    LOL, I just thought i would mention thatl based on how you guys bombarded s006adt yesterday, I can imagine that any guy with a girlfriend might be leery of joining MFP!!!

SIMMA DAN NAH!!!! LOL

LOL! :laugh: :laugh: VERY true!!!
  • CrystalBella
    CrystalBella Posts: 848 Member
    Options
    LOL, I just thought i would mention thatl based on how you guys bombarded s006adt yesterday, I can imagine that any guy with a girlfriend might be leery of joining MFP!!!

SIMMA DAN NAH!!!! LOL

LOL! :laugh: :laugh: VERY true!!!

Okay who did I miss? Another hottie on MFP?!
    Gotta love Mike for makin MFP hottified! :laugh:
  • MontanaGirl
    MontanaGirl Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    :brokenheart: Gonna miss you J!! Hope everything turns out well.
  • KrisKabob
    KrisKabob Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    Apparently, I'm a day late for this but for what it's worth...

Our thoughts and prayers are with you Sarge. Hope you get everything figured out soon!

Good luck! :flowerforyou:

:heart: Kris
  • lina1131
    lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
    Options
    I hope and pray to God it had nothing to do with my post about the other guy. It was posted out of fun and it was never meant to make anyone uncomfortable. :noway: :sad:
  • mjfer123
    mjfer123 Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    Attention all male MFP-ers!!!

I am most unhappy to report two new openings in the pit. If interested, please contact our Supervisor Ali.

There will be a drug test conducted and the pay scale will reflect experience.

Thank you,

Lt. Soupy

:cry:

wait, there are people getting paid?

how many guys are you ladies going to scare away?
  • iluvsparkles
    iluvsparkles Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options

I am most unhappy to report two new openings in the pit. If interested, please contact our Supervisor Ali.

Thank you,

Lt. Soupy

lolol
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options

Thank you,

Lt. Soupy

You would never be scared away, would you buddy o' mine?
    AND
    FYI...you are the highest on the pay scale.:smile:
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    Thank you,

Lt. Soupy

lolol

Oh ye4ah, I just got my first weel bonus paycheck! Thanx Shannon! Muyhahahaha!!!!! :devil: :glasses:
  • vegasmellie
    vegasmellie Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    awww. best wishes and good luck to you! :flowerforyou:

oh, and kissies for your puggie!
  • 2Shoes
    2Shoes Posts: 396
    Options

Thank you,

Lt. Soupy

You're not allowed to leave............mmmk pumpkin. wife.gif
  • mjfer123
    mjfer123 Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options

Thank you,

Lt. Soupy

AND

If im the highest paid, i'm sorry to see what everyone else gets.
    How small can you break up jerky anyway?
    Im here, I still havent figured out how to escape, and not be followed by your cameras and gps
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options

Thank you,

Lt. Soupy

AND

If im the highest paid, i'm sorry to see what everyone else gets.
    How small can you break up jerky anyway?
    Im here, I still havent figured out how to escape, and not be followed by your cameras and gps

:bigsmile: eeeeeeeeeeeeexcellent!
  • Mary24
    Mary24 Posts: 398
    Options
    :sad: :sad: :sad:
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    Holy crap! I go away for one day...And you guys and gals have scared away yet another MFP male....Easy with the chloroform girls!!!:devil: :bigsmile: First Ty, then Fatsis, and now J....and :sad: :sad: :sad: DID MANDA LEAVE US TOO?:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

J/K :heart: u all!!!

I wish J and Manda the best of luck and will keep them in my prayers. Hope all is well....I bet they just need more time to ummmmmmmm "talk" yeah " talk" :bigsmile: :devil: :bigsmile: :devil:

:laugh: :laugh:
  • CrystalBella
    CrystalBella Posts: 848 Member
    Options
    Holy crap! I go away for one day...And you guys and gals have scared away yet another MFP male....Easy with the chloroform girls!!!:devil: :bigsmile: First Ty, then Fatsis, and now J....and :sad: :sad: :sad: DID MANDA LEAVE US TOO?:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

I wish J and Manda the best of luck and will keep them in my prayers. Hope all is well....I bet they just need more time to ummmmmmmm "talk" yeah " talk" :bigsmile: :devil: :bigsmile: :devil:

Okay ewww on the "talking"! lmao Bumping uglies is better! and I don't think Manda is gone. So we still have half of the Jermanda's.

but yeh, all the men are leaving, but seems like new men are coming. Ty is offically gone now?
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options

Okay ewww on the "talking"! lmao Bumping uglies is better! and I don't think Manda is gone. So we still have half of the Jermanda's.

but yeh, all the men are leaving, but seems like new men are coming. Ty is offically gone now?

LOL...well ummmmm I left a post one day about staying up to late talking to my fiance and well i'm sure u can imagine how the gutter gang turned that around...:laugh: That's one of the things I love about this place....:bigsmile: :bigsmile: They're all just as dimented as I am....:devil: :devil:

:drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: WOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! MANDA HASNT LEFT US???? YYYEEEEEEEEHAAAAWWWW!!!!!:drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :bigsmile:

Yes new men.....muuuuwaaahaaaahaaaahaaa....:devil: :bigsmile: :devil: :bigsmile: They don't even know what they're getting into...LOL....:bigsmile:

As for Ty, I don't think his acct is deactivated but he must not wuv us no more...:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

No more posts.....ever since he got that job. Darn work!!! :grumble: :grumble: :grumble: That's why I can't post as much either....but I still stop in daily and always use the journals...:wink: